Chapter 11

DANIEL stared at the glossy windows Abagail rifling through clothes. He was currently holding their matching shirts. They were like cool silk against his skin. The material like a ripple of water. After trying them on, he was excited to wear them. Definetly going to be his most comfortable and fancy shirt. Especially to hang out at Mason's again.

Watching Abagail fiddle with the clerance rack. His heart thudded watching her closley. She looked to die for in that little dress. Usually she wore respectable, pretty dresses. She never said anything, but he was pretty sure they were her mothers old dresses. All the flowers and old designs gave it away. The pretty dresses she wore on their first few dates and even to his birthday, he was sure they were her mothers.

He wondered what her mother would have said about the dress that hugged her body tighter than her skin. Or the blood red skirt that was insanely tight, stopped below her backside and had a slit up both sides. She chucked it into his arms excitedly. Daniel realised this was no longer a in and out situation. He didn't mind, though. He would hold absolutely anything for her, for however long.

Both of them could feel the stares from the other customers, shop assistance, and people outside and staring in through the window. Daniel made sure that he ignored them all. An ongoing chant through his mind.

Don't be jealous. Don't be jealous. Don't be jealous.

"You're using the mindlink," Abagail said in a singson voice. A sweet grin plastered to her face. She held up two different dark coloured crop tops to herself. Switching between the two. Pretending that she was unbothered.

Daniel hadn't even realised he was projecting his thoughts out to her. But he was, hopefully he still wasn't, as he was thinking about touching her very inappropriate. Not that he wasn't shying away from Abagail hearing his hopes and dreams. Especially the reoccurring dream of last night. With her arse pressed against him as he rammed his pelvis into her harder than he had ever thrown a punch. It wrung through his mind happily.

Perhaps he could mention getting another Wolf Charmer. The name of the drink made perfect sense. It charmed his wolf to the core. Their wolves enhancing and feeding off one another. Their mate bond had been so unbearably strong. Right now, he could feel the tranquil hum that flowed between them. He had to admit it really took away the brunt of hid nerves.

"I like that one," Daniel piped up, watching her chew the inside of her cheek for the third time while trying to make her decision. Abagail looked to the one he had chosen. It would have probably stopped just before her last rib, a nice plain black material that connected to two black mesh puffed up sleeves. It looks very cute.

"Me too," she huffed in satisfaction, putting the othe one back. "It would look great with this skirt," she praised her new clothes as they made their way to the register. Daniel puffed his chest out at the sight of the woman behind the counter. The way her eyes roamed his very attractive girlfriend. "I'll buy clothes and you buy dinner?" She told him, rarely asked, with a flutter of her lashes.

"How about I buy these and you can pay for your own disturbing eating habits," he snorted, swiping his card as the woman bagged their clothes. Abagail twirled her hair, and smiled at him from behind her thick lashes. She was going to kill him with how beautiful she looked all the time.

"I love your dress, by the way," the woman behind the counter butted in. The mated pairs eyes snapped to her, their bubble popped. Daniel knew they had a habit of being a little too involved with one another and forgot where they were.

"Thank you, I love your hair clips," Abagail shot back. She motioned to the sparkling pearl decorated clips in the girls dusty blonde hair. The girls hands went to it instantly, her face flushing. "Where did you get them?"

"Uh, over there," she laughed, shyly. Daniel was surprised at the altercation. The first girl had been the one to make the move and compliment his girlfriend. And now she was a blushing mess. Plucking the bag off the countertop, Daniel made no move to talk, letting his girlfriend handle the situation. "Is this your... friend?" She asked, smiling politely at Daniel.

Daniel raised his eyebrows in surprise, swearing to stay silent. He told Abagail just as much through their mindlink.

"No, he's my soulmate," Abagail said proudly, pressing a kiss to Daniel's cheek. The mated pair couldn't wipe the grins from their faces.

"Oh, the way you said that, was really beautiful. I didn't hear any hesitation in your voice... I wish a girl would say that to me," she sighed dramatically, leaning her head into her hands. Daniel wondered if she was tired from her work shift or was sighing dreamily. All Daniel knew was that she had been hitting on his girlfriend.

He gave a grunt as Abagail wrapped her hands around her arms. "The key is to make the first move," Abagail said. To Daniel's horror, she shot the sales woman a wink.

"Everywhere you go, flirting follows," he sighed over dramatically. Abagail happily tucked herself into his side, staring up at him, smiling widely. He let out on more sigh, before attatching his mouth to hers. Deepening their kiss, they didn't care who stared. In envy, anger, discomfort or whatever else everyone were projecting onto them. It didn't matter. It was no one elses relationship but theres.

And Maybe Simon, Caden, Mason, Romioti and Saber's. They were always around and hovering. Both their close friends. Well, one was Daniel's friend and the other his cousin. Otherwise, most his new friends were from Abagail. Daniel loved them. He loved Abagail and the life that she brought to them.

"That burger is the size of your head," Daniel whispered, eyes buldged, as they walked passed two tradesmen. They both were bringing an insanely large fast food to their mouth.

"I need that," Abagail moaned, dragging him passed all the people.