Chapter 5

Reminder-All of you have probably noticed the obvious mature theme to this book, it is in the description labelled as "Mature", meaning reading on and this book at your own risk.

ABAGAIL plucked the drink from his hands, bringing it to her mouth. With one hand, she shimmed herself out of her jeans, letting her pants drop to the floor. Sipping from the wolf charmer, letting the drink take over her senses, she led hin to the bedroom. Swaying her hips for emphasis. Daniel followed like a lost puppy. She heard him remove his shirt as she stopped, waiting for him in her bedroom. She stared down at the bed, taking long, slow sips. The drink activating her.

His hands roughly gripped her waist from behind, alerting her he was her. His hands slid down her thighs, gripping them and testing, feeling how weak and warm her core had gotten.

He took the drink from her, snatching it. They were playing a game of back and forward with it. Taking a long sip of the remaining pink liquid, Daniel finished it for them.

She was right, it fueled his wolf side. Making him act like the wolf he is. She wouldn't be surprised if she had to stop him from being in here to mark it. To push his possessiveness to the edge.

She growled at him, rumbling through her chest, in challenge. He growled right back.

This was it, the dance, to find out who was going to be submissive. She knew she wasn't going to put up a fight, to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her. Already, she wanted to have him pin her to the bed and have his way. But she couldn't let him just win without a fight.

Tuning to face him, she pressed her palm, flat against his chest. Making contact to his heart, which thudded strongly beneath her hand. He stared her down, pupils dialated, his nose flaring. She whinned, a very feminine noise, the noise sending another growl ripping through Daniel. She whinned again, like a soft purr.

Grunting, Daniel shoved her face first onto the bed. Her backside in the air. Before she could wiggle to get more comfortable, Daniel was on his knees behind her. His groin pressed against hers, a thin layer of underwear between them. She heard him unbuckle his belt, a heartbeat thudding in the burning hot spot between her legs. His hand held her emplace, fingers digging into her hip. Abagail pulled her shirt off, chest pressed against the bed. Letting the soft fabric drop anywhere, where ever, her bra following it. She knew her underwear were soaked, evident if they were to pulled them down.

Mate. Mate. Mate.

They hadn't done rough sex.  Had always stared into each others eyes, held hands, kissed. They made love. This was mating.

Dominance that she usually had. No matter if she was on top or bottom. She had been in control. Had led what was happening. This was different.

He opened up his jeans, fingers grazing her through her underwear. Slowly, he tore into her underwear with a claw he had managed to conjure. Gently to not hurt her. She wanted to be rougher, he was too nice, too gentle. She loved that, but right now, she wanted to be ravished.

Pushing herself up, trying to turn around to see him, but was shoved back down by a solid body. A growl ripping through Daniel, holding her there with his upper body, naked chest flush against hers. The knob of his dick pressed against her entrance. Abagail tried to push her way onto it, her body clenching in need. He breathily panted against her neck, hot air flushed against the goosebump on her skin. His hand was pressed into her bed in front of her, tugging on the ends of her hair. His other hand, she could feel it pumping his cock, rubbing her clit. She could have sworn she was melting at how hot and wet she had become.

Her heat was like nothing he had ever made her feel before, and he knew it. That's why he was toying with her.

She squirmed, making him growl again, stopping her from demanding to be entered. She stilled, making her arousal tinge on his tongue.