Chapter 15: Unova

Hey guys! I'm really, really sorry I haven't updated in so long, I lost my computer charger. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

You went back outside, and noticed that Colress was just sitting at the edge of the mountain. "How come you're out here? It's freezing!" You said to him. He gave a small, sad smile. "You can almost see all of Alola from up here..." He said.

"[Y/n]? Can I tell you something?" He asked. "You can tell me anything." You said. Tears began to form in his eyes. You had never seen him cry before. "I'm leaving. I'm going back home to Unova soon..." "Tell me you're joking." You said in a shaky voice.

"I wish I could stay, but I'm so homesick. I'm going to miss Alola. But I'm going to miss you the most..." He said, looking into your eyes." "Then I'm going with you." You said. "Really? You would do that for me? But aren't you going to miss it here?" He asked. "It's not the same here without you." You told him.

"I'll start packing my bags, but I need to say goodbye to a couple of people first," You said. "I'm so excited to go back home! There's no other person I'd rather go to Unova with than you." Colress said.

A few days later...

After saying goodbye to Hau, the professor, and all the trial captains, you were finally ready to leave. You had left all of your Pokémon with your mom, but decided to take Salamence. You needed a way to fly around, and you didn't want to leave him behind.

"[Y/n]! Are you coming? We're going to be late!" Colress shouted as he ran to the Melemele Ferry Terminal. "I'll be there in just a second!" You said, and took one last glance at your home. You hoped your Pokémon would be alright.

On the way to Unova, Colress explained how much farther away it is than other regions. (He was right too, it took around sixteen hours to get there.) You told him about everything that happened at the Pokémon League. The rest of the trip was pretty boring, so you just talked and slept a lot. You opened up the gift box Professor Kukui gave you, when heard that you were leaving. A single egg was inside, and you put in your lap. "When you hatch, I'm going to take good care of you," You promised to the Pokémon inside of the egg.

To be continued...