Chapter 19: A Date in Nimbasa City

You woke up the next morning, and saw that Colress was sitting with you. You had spent the night in a Pokémon center. He walked over to you and asked, "Want to go the the amusement park with me today? It's in Nimbasa City." You responded, "Sure, that sounds great! But I want to battle the next gym first." Colress sighed. He was glad you liked battling so much, but he was getting a bit tired of all these gyms. He wished he could spend more time with you.

You flew to the next city on Salamence. He struggled to fly past Route 4, because of the big sandstorm. But he made it, and you landed in Castelia City. You headed over to the gym, but not before getting a few Casteliacones first. 

After you had defeated Burgh, and got your Insect Badge, you headed over to Nimbasa City. You went to the amusement park, and decided to go to the ferris wheel first. As you paid for admission, you had a sudden realization. "Colress, we're in a couple's only ferris wheel." You said, pointing at a large sign. But he just smirked and walked inside.

He kept staring at you with a smug expression. (It was actually kind of hot.) "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" You asked. "What, you mean like this?" He said, smiling. As you sat next to him, you began to realize just how perfect he was.

You leaned over, and put his soft lips on yours. After about 15 minutes, he leaned in to hug you, but the ferris wheel came to a stop. You were disappointed that the ride was so short, but it had actually lasted almost half an hour.

"Hey [Y/N], wanna ride the roller coaster together?" He asked. You walked inside the building, and sat down in one of the cars with him. A soundproof glass dome closed above you, so you wouldn't be distracted by what was going on outside.

When the roller coaster started, it was a lot faster than you expected. There were lots of loops, twists, and sharp turns. You could feel your heart beating inside of you. You curled up into a tiny ball, since you were so terrified. "Why couldn't they have put seatbelts on this thing?"  You thought.

The cars were only meant for one person, so you were snuggly pressed against Colress' warm body. He rubbed your back and played with your hair to help you calm down. You could feel his breath against your neck as he whispered,

"I love you."

.

.

.

.

After your hot roller coaster ride, Colress showed you his house (Which was also in Nimbasa City). It was modern and sleek, with everything a normal house  would have. As you looked around you noticed something unusual. He had an office which he had turned into a science lab. (This might not seem like such a big deal, but trust me, it will be.) You then sat down on the couch with him and watched your favorite movie together.