-1-

"Log 538. This is Im Jaebum, captain of the G.O.T. 7. We have just left hyper-drive and are continuing on course at a speed of 500 mph.

"We are at the edges of the Oran Galaxy. Our radar is picking up signs of a possible solar system within range. We are currently awaiting orders from HQ."

"Hey, Jaebum, come look at this."

"I told you not to call me Jaebum when I'm doing the log."

"Yeah, I know, but seriously come look at this."

"I'm busy, Mark. I'm sure it can wait a second. We have seen no signs of alien life or intelligence. All engines are operational. There was a small malfunction with one of the spare furnaces but emergency response quickly repaired it-"

"Jaebum! You need to see this!"

"Mark seriously, what is so importan- holy shit, get us out of here, now!"

"I can't maneuver the ship fast enough!"

"Mark, hurry-"

The sound of an large impact crackles over the speakers before the comms cut out, leaving the dark room in silence. Everyone is holding their breath.

It's the last thing they heard from the G.O.T 7, and it's been days since the log was recorded.

---
new fic!! i'm excited for this one :))) also, its based off of Lost in Space bc i've been watching it with my family and i wanted to alrite.

the chapters will not be this short this one is just special.