-18-

"Wow, this place looks like shit."

Jackson picked up a stray piece of junk, looking at it judgingly. Jaebum slapped the back of his head.

"Stop complaining."

They were in the ruined control room, trying to clean it up before they got to work. Jaebum had made everyone in the crew come this time.

It had been a day since they had given Bambam the mixture, and he still hadn't woken up. Yugyeom didn't sleep all night, instead working on the furnaces on the bottom level of the ship. He worked constantly, trying to get his mind off of Bambam, still asleep in the medical bay.

"Be careful of the glass", Jinyoung warned as Jackson walked around, picking up pieces of burnt metal.

Jaebum observed them, hands on his hips. He narrowed his eyes, gazing around at the mess.

"We need to pick up the bigger pieces first, then we can work on cleaning up the glass and smaller shards. After it's cleared out, we'll work on repairing the outside", he instructed. Jackson rolled his eyes.

"You could help a bit."

Jaebum narrowed his eyes at Jackson. "I believe you meant 'you could help a bit, Captain.'"

Mark snorted and Jackson glared at him. Youngjae started complaining loudly as he dragged a piece of metal across the room. Jackson walked past him, carrying an even bigger piece in his arms easily. Youngjae pouted, dropping his metal and crossing his arms across his chest.

Jaebum yelled at him to stop pouting and get to work. Yugyeom focused on picking up his own metal, not paying attention to what was going on around him.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?"

Yugyeom whipped around, his heart beating heavily. He recognized that voice.

In a single second, everything disapeared. Yugyeom couldn't see anything but the boy standing in the doorway with a long robe wrapped around his thin figure. His eyes met Yugyeom's, and Yugyeom felt every problem fading away.

Before he knew it, he had Bambam wrapped in his arms. He clutched him as tight as he could, the other boy frozen in his grasp. Tears filled his eyes.

"Yugyeom..."

Yugyeom sobbed when he heard his voice, tears tracking down his cheeks. He squeezed Bambam impossibly tighter, burying his face in the smaller boy's shoulder and breathing in his scent.

"Don't cry on me, Yuggy. You know what happens when you do", Bambam whispered. His voice sounded choked up.

Yugyeom shook his head. "I missed you so, so much."

Bambam closed his eyes, relaxing in Yugyeom's arms. He leaned towards the taller boy's ear. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

A sob racked Yugyeom's body. He was shaking, he was so glad to see Bambam awake. He nodded, face still buried in Bambam's shoulder.

"Hey, Yugyeom, let the rest of us see him."

Yugyeom pulled away, shocked to hear someone else's voice. He had forgotten the rest of the crew had been there as well.

EMPTY SPACE ; yugbam [HIATUS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara