-2-

Yugyeom opened his eyes.

At first, he just stared up at sky, feeling the cool air on his face. He sighed deeply, only aware of the feeling of his hair brushing across his forehead because of the light wind and the way the clouds floated across the sky. It seemed like a dream. It had been years since he'd breathed fresh air.

His eyes widened with realization and he sat up, looking around wildly. There was no way he could be breathing air. He was in space; he should be dead by now.

He was laying in what seemed like snow, but that was also impossible. It only snowed like that on Earth.

He stood up, looking around for his helmet, his space suit, anything that might save his life. Panic was starting to settle in his stomach.

He spun around and his heart nearly stopped at what he saw. Their ship, the G.O.T. 7, buried in the white snow. The front part was severely damaged and he could almost see inside the control room of the ship.

He ran towards it desperately, tripping in the snow. He didn't understand. How was he still alive? Why had they crashed? Were the others still inside the G.O.T., and why was Yugyeom not with them?

He made it to the ship. It towered over him despite being buried in several feet of snow. He spotted the left door a few feet away.

He ran over to it, glancing up at it unsuredly. He could climb the ladder, but there was still a chance that the metal would be burning hot.

He squatted down, quickly molding a small ball of snow. He stood up and threw the snowball at the ship. It stuck on and didn't melt, a sign the G.O.T. was cool enough to touch.

Yugyeom started up the ladder, grunting with effort. When he got up, he glanced at the key pad. If the G.O.T. was as messed up as it looked, the electricity might be down, meaning the keypad wouldn't work.

"Fuck it", Yugyeom whispered to himself, punching in the number. He waited, every nerve on fire. The seconds passed by with no response and Yugyeom was getting continually nervous.

"C'mon", he urged through gritted teeth. He was so tensed that he didn't even notice how freezing he was.

Then, the door beeped and flew open. Yugyeom almost fell off the ladder in surprise. He smiled widely, climbing in and collapsing in the airlock.

He quickly shut the door, letting the airlock do its thing before climbing into the preparation room of the G.O.T. 7. He cheered before realizing that he was shivering harshly. He didn't know how long he had been laying out in the snow in only his black work jumper. He needed to find Jinyoung.

He left the preparation room, leaving behind the crew's space suits. He paused in the hall, debating on where to head first. He knew that Mark and Jaebum had been in the control room, and since it was the most damaged, there was a good chance they could be injured. Another part of himself wanted to go somewhere else, but he pushed it down.

"He can handle himself", he whispered, making his way to the control room.

He glanced in each of the rooms as he passed them, checking for any of his teammates. He had no idea where Jackson, Jinyoung, and Youngjae had last been. He had an idea of where Bambam could be, but he didn't want to think about that right then.

He finally made it to the control room. The doors were locked, probably an emergency procedure the ship had applied during the crash. Yugyeom headed over to te keypad, punching in the override number. He waited for a couple minutes, but the doors stayed locked.

He put the number in again, waiting five minutes before trying one last time. Once again, nothing happened.

"Damn it!", he yelled, slamming his hands against the door. He leaned his forehead against the cold metal, knowing he only had one option left.

He gritted his teeth, angrily pushing back from the door. He huffed, running a hand through his dark hair.

There was only one other person he was sure of where they were, and as much as he would have liked to put off seeing him again, he needed to help Mark and Jaebum. He took a deep breath before heading towards the elevator a couple feet away.

Bambam would be in the lower half of the ship, where all the inner workings of the G.O.T. was. He only prayed the elevator would work, since the doors to the control room hadn't been working.

He put in his number and the elevator beeped almost immediately. The doors opened and Yugyeom stepped inside, pressing the button to go the bottom floor.

The doors opened again, revealing a complete mess of furnaces, engines, and other things. He felt a wave of disappointment wash over him. They would have to go through and put everything back together, which would take forever.

He stepped over a pile of tools which had spilled out of a toolbox, glancing around. The lights usually immediately activated as someone came down, but they stayed off. Yugyeom was having a hard time seeing around the dark area.

"Bambam?", Yugyeom shouted unsuredly. There was no answer.

The bottom floor was big and Bambam could be anywhere. Yugyeom racked his mind for any specific place he could think Bambam would be.

The only place he could think was the storage room. He knew Bambam went in there and sorted stuff when he got upset sometimes. He slowly picked his away around the equipment scattered on the ground. He tripped over things occasionally but quickly balanced himself.

He made it to the storage room, his hand hovering over the handle. He shook his head, getting angry at himself. This was an emergency; he needed to put his personal problems away.

He grabbed the handle, shoving the door open roughly. He glanced around the room, looking for any sign of the smaller boy.

"H-help!"

His eyes landed on a familiar figure in the corner. He barely recognized him due to the fact that he was being crushed by a metal crate of supplies.

Yugyeom felt his heart nearly stop and he immediately rushed forward. Bambam's face was scrunched up in pain, drops of sweat rolling down his forehead.

Yugyeom pushed on the crate, panic making his arms shake. Bambam yelped in pain and Yugyeom stopped.

"Yu-yug, find Jinyoung", Bambam panted. Yugyeom shook his head, his eyes burning with tears.

"I'm not going to leave you", Yugyeom replied, sinking down next to the smaller boy. Bambam closed his eyes, the amount of pain he was in displayed on his features.

He gripped Yugyeom's hand pleadingly. "I'll be okay, just...just go. You ca-can't lift this by yourself. Find the others."

Yugyeom shook his head but stood up, leaving Bambam by himself in the storage room.

---
chapter two and i'm already crying