-10-

Youngjae followed Yugyeom through the halls in a daze. Yugyeom was pulling him as fast as he could to the control room.

"Mark and Captain Im are stuck in the control room. The system activated some kind of emergency lock and I can't get them out", Yugyeom explained. Youngjae furrowed his brows.

"Did you try the override code?"

Yugyeom nodded. "It wouldn't work. I think the system is down."

Youngjae nodded. He pulled on Yugyeom's arm, making him stop. "And why is the system down again?"

Yugyeom bit his lip. "We...we crashed. I don't know where we are. But we'll figure that out once we save Mark and Captain Im."

Youngjae took a deep breath. He ran a hand through his hair, breathing shakily. "We crashed? But that...that's not possible. They said-"

"I know what they said", Yugyeom interuppted. "That doesn't matter right now. We need to get Mark and Captain Im."

Youngjae stared at Yugyeom for a long second, his gaze wavering. Then, he nodded, clenching his jaw with a new determination in his eyes.

They made it to the control room a few minutes later. Youngjae quickly moved to the control panel. He felt around his jumper for something and froze.

"My tablet. I don't know where my tablet is."

"Where did you last see it?", Yugyeom asked, panicked. Youngjae rubbed his forehead.

"I don't...oh! I remember setting it down in the kitchen", Youngjae said. Yugyeom nodded.

"I'll go get it. Start working on what you can."

Youngjae nodded and Yugyeom headed off, making his way to the kitchen. He weaved through the halls, practically running. He was panting by the time he made it to the kitchen, leaning against the wall and taking deep breaths.

He glanced around the area. The kitchen was a complete mess. It seemed as though everything had fallen off the shelves and found a new home on the floor. He could see the microwave in the corner, completely wrecked. He hoped Jackson could fix it.

He stepped inside, walking around all the stuff on the ground. He looked around the ground for Youngjae's tablet, but there was so much it would be impossible to pick it out.

He sighed, running his hands through his hair. Youngjae couldn't do much without his tablet. It was the way he accessed the G.O.T.s system, and without it he would have to manually hack the system, which would take a long time. Time they didn't have.

Yugyeom got down on his hands and knees, digging through the stuff on the floor. He didn't know how long it would take to find the tablet. The kitchen was big, and he would have to avoid all the broken glass from plates and cups that had fallen off the shelves.

He hissed as he cut his finger on a shard of glass. It wasn't bad, just a small cut, but it hurt. He stood up, going to the sink to run it under the cold water. As he did, he glanced at the counter next to him, something shiny catching his eye.

He smiled widely, realizing it was Youngjae's tablet. He grabbed it, quickly checking if it still turned on. It seemed to be working just fine and he hugged it to his chest in joy.

He had no idea how the tablet had managed to stay on the counter when everything else had fallen off, but he didn't care. He ran out of the kitchen, heading back to the control room.

"Youngjae, I found it!"

Youngjae didn't turn around, only stuck out his hand for the tablet. Yugyeom set it in his hands and the other man immediately went back to working. Yugyeom watched him anxiously.

"Okay, this should work", Youngjae mumbled. He pressed a button on his tablet and the big main doors to the control room beeped. The two boys cheered as they opened up.

Their cheers were soon cut off as they saw what the inside of the control room looked like. The front was completely smashed in, glass shattered on the floor and metal jutting out in random places. They stepped inside cautiously, gazing around the room for any sign of life.

Yugyeom turned to the side and spotted someone hanging limply off a chair, a bit of blood trailing down the side of his face.

"Mark!", he exclaimed, rushing forward. He was far back enough that he hadn't been crushed, but he was still injured. Yugyeom pressed two fingers to his neck, taking his pulse. He could feel his heart beating and sighed in relief.

"I found Captain", Youngjae said. Yugyeom turned around and saw Youngjae kneeling next to Jaebum's body in the ground. Youngjae felt his pulse and nodded. "He's good."

"We should stay out of the med bay", Yugyeom said, glancing down at Mark's limp body. "Let's take them to one of our rooms and find a first aid kit. We'll do what we can until Jinyoung is done."

"What's Jinyoung doing?", Youngjae asked, heaving Jaebum's body over his shoulder and standing up unsteadily.

Yugyeom's stomach dropped. "There was a problem...with Bambam."

Youngjae's eyes widened. "Is he okay?"

Yugyeom looked down, deciding to pick up Mark instead of answer. Youngjae stared at him.

"How bad is it?"

Yugyeom took a deep breath. "Bad", he answered. He started to walk out the door with Mark slung over his shoulder. Youngjae followed, struggling under Jaebum's heavy body.

They decided to go to the lounge room, mostly because it was closer than their rooms. Yugyeom found a first aid kit and carried it to them, opening it up and gazing at the supplies inside.

He looked at the cut in Mark's head. It didn't look too deep and he couldn't see anything in it. He cleaned the cut and put a bandage on it, hoping it wasn't too bad.

"How's Captain Im?", Yugyeom asked, glancing over at Youngjae. The other boy stood up, brushing his hands on his pants.

"He's fine. I think he's just passed out."

Yugyeom nodded, laying back on the ground. He stared at the ceiling.

He hoped Bambam was okay.

---
i was writing this in history wow i'm such a sneaky snook