1

A/N: Thank you to everyone who enjoys my stories. I promise that the adventure is just getting started. There is still so much more. ;) 

Please support me on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/_skies) if you are able to. Thank you!

Here's a little story I came up with to try and get over my writers block and for you guys to enjoy while I get over my writer's block. Enjoy!!

A long time ago, there lived a notoriously cruel, evil, and vindictive man. He would kill anyone and everyone, who so much as blinks at him wrong. He does not care whether his victims are high royal officials or simple village children. He would slay them in the most cruel and painful way possible. There was even a time, where he forced a man to eat the remains of his slayed family, blinded him, cripple him, and then left him to suffer the pain of what his was forced to do.

...

As the man's crime and sins continue to pile, the Emperor declared him the number one enemy of the nation.

When the man was eventually executed, due to the amount of sins he committed, a ritual was performed to burn and seal his soul to the Earth for all of eternity.

***

100 hundred years later

Two sworn sisters married into King Dai's family. They swore to honor, trust, and care for each other. However, as the Master of the house begins to favor the older sister and declare her the Queen of Dai, the younger sister began plotting her sworn sister's demise, but could not bring herself to initiate it.

A few more years go by

The older sister gave birth to a baby boy and was praised and celebrated throughout the town. The younger sister bore a daughter and was given 5000 gold bars and two chests full of Jewels, but was ignored even more.

Another year goes by

As Dai Yun, the older sister's son approached his first birthday, King Dai declared him the heir to the Dai throne. This was the last tip that caused the younger sister to finally initiate her plan.

...

As the months slowly pass by, the older sister slowly fell ill. King Dai ordered the younger sister to call for the best physician to treat the older sister.

However, since she was the one who's slowly poisoning the older sister, she paid and threaten the best physician to assist her. So even though the physician detected traces of poison in the Queen, he told the King he did not find anything wrong the older sister.

As the older sister's health deteriorated even more, the younger sister managed to convince King Dai to bring in a seer.

King Dai was reluctant, however, upon seeing how thin and pale his beautiful Queen has become, he agreed.

...

"Your wife is cursed." The seer calmly states to King Dai

"Impossible!! Queen Tain Shu is a kind Queen. Her karma should be good." The King shouts.

As the seer again, reads the older sister's palm and aura, he asks "Did she give birth recently?"

"To a healthy boy." King Dai heatedly spat.

"King Dai, Queen Tian is cursed. That child is an omen, it is shown in Queen Dai's aura. It will bring destruction upon Queen Tian and the whole Dai family."

King Dai whips his blue sleeve, widen his eyes furiously, and shouts out, "Impossible! How dare you call my son an omen! I should behead you this instant!"