33

Seeing two muscular guards walk towards him, Xu Ming coldly eyed them, then laughed. "King Dai, although it is apparent that you do not care about being accused of wearing a *green hat, being called a fool, and that your blood line has been disrespected by mere slaves, Miss Tian is not deserving of being labeled a whore, when she has been nothing but faithful to you."

"What?!" An elder from the Tian Family abruptly stood up in a fury as his chest heaved up and down in anger.

"Father, your blood pressure... This general will make sure to get to the bottom of this. Think about your blood pressure.

...You there (points his chin towards Xu Ming), explain what you mean." A handsome middle age man, who had a pair of similar eyes to Tian Shu's and a dark beard, tried to placate the fury in the old man.

When Xu Ming turned his attention from the old man to King Dai, he saw that King Dai's face had completely turned red from anger. Curving up the corner of his lips into a small smirk, Xu Ming quickly explain with many exaggerated sighs, "Ah. It's like this. This young master is Dai Yun. Earlier this afternoon, this young master had gone to the kitchen to get some food, but not only was this young master insulted and attacked for having Dai and Tian blood in me, this slave here stated that Miss Tian was a whore who had an affair with many men, and that resulted in this young master. This slave even went so far as to say that she is not a slave of the Dai family, members of the Dai family are in fact, actually her slaves. Now if this slave was to just insult this young master, Dai Yun will be able to forgive her, but to call Miss Tian a cheating whore, place a green hat on king Dai, and even boldly declare that the Dai family members are her slaves. Sigh ...King Dai, when this slave was stating all that nonsense, all of the servants and maids present eagerly supported her claims. Sigh, by this time, the Dai family name, King Dai's own reputation, and Miss Tian's reputation has probably already been circulated throughout the whole manor, thanks to this slave and her followers."

The old man, who was still standing up, suddenly slumped back onto the chair behind him as two maids rushed forward to fan him as he heaved. As for the rest, the handsome middle age man's dark eyes turned sharp as a knife, King Dai's previously red face turned black, and Tian Mi bit her lower lip hard.

"Dai Yun, you are still young, but to make such big claims... Do you have any proof?" Tian mi stated as she looked anxiously from the Tian family to King Dai.

Xu Ming smirked at her question and replied, "Of course, as was mentioned during sister Dai Li's celebration, it has never been heard of, for servants and maids to treat a young master of a house in the way that Dai Yun was treated. To have the courage to bluntly oppress someone with King Dai's and the Tian family's blood in them, it truly shows how little those people viewed both families. Sigh... actually, if this young master is to really think about it, the only ones who appeared to have been mistreated and slandered were just Tian Shu and Tian Shu's children. Sigh. since Miss Tian is no more than a concubine, it makes sense for the slaves of the house to not fear Tian blood. Afterall, no one of their blood is in power in the Dai household, and rather than protect Tian blood, it'll probably be better to remove the possible future obstacles. Sigh. .......Is this why miss Tian was framed with such a horrendous crime and thrown in the manor dungeon." Xu Ming shook his head with a pitiful expression on his face.

"You!!! I see, so this is how my beloved niece was treated all this time. Oh, all the hardships that she must have gone through. How generous of her to not even realized the betrayal behind her back! Very good! King Dai, you are very good!!!" The old man heaved angrily as he pointed to King Dai and gripped his chest.

"Hmph! King Dai do not forget how the Dai family secured a King seat and the blood promises that were made to the Tian family. This general demands for you to release my cousin (Tian Shu) at once and reinstate her as Queen. To think that all this time this was happening. Tsk. As they say, it's always better to kill a snake when it's little, else it'll grow up and attack you. Ungrateful scum! (the general glared at Tian Mi as he said this part)

...If this demand is not followed through, trust that the Tian family will not be sitting still through all of this anymore!" The handsome middle-aged man roared with vigor towards King Dai and narrowed his eyes coldly at Tian Mi.

Feeling a cold shudder run thru her body, Tian Mi's heart sped up fast and her brain scanned through all the possible escape schemes in her brain to save her current position.

...

--thud—Tian Mi knelt on the ground and lightly sobbed after forcibly calming herself down.

"Elder uncle Tian Peng and cousin, general Tian Lim are right. This lowly person is not deserving of the Queen seat. It was wrong of this lowly person to have been sitting in that seat for this long. Please, my king, reinstate sister Tian Shu. She's benevolent and will be an amazing queen and support for your highness. In all this lowly person's years of staying by your highness' side, this lowly person was not even been able to do much.... Please reinstate sister Tian Shu. ....as long as his highness does not kick Tian Mi out and Tian Mi is still allowed to see and support your highness with all Tian Mi's life, that's enough for Tian Mi." Tian Mi pitifully sobbed

Seeing Tian Mi's fragile body trembling in front of him, King Dai gritted his teeth as he looked towards the Tian Family then back to Tian Mi.