16

A/N: This is a BL/Gay story. All the characters in here have no relations what so ever to the stealing series. This is a completely new world. P.S this might really be a SLOW paced story. And there will probably be a jump between present and past/flashback event. 

Once they reached a beautiful, thin, wooden screen with Lilly cravings, the door boy gently slid the large screen to the side and bowed as he motioned for the two men to walk inside the large, crowded space.

As they entered and the door boy cautiously followed behind, to all their astonishment, everyone in the room stood stiffy and casted their heads either to the side or down.

All the musicians and entertainers that the owner had arranged for the Mi family froze stiff on the stage, the only sound that the three people heard was a mocking laughter.

"This young master is showing interest in you two. Do you know how lucky you two are? But instead of thanking this young master, you dare challenge me. If I do not teach the Mi family a lesson today, where will this young master hide his face." A stuffy voice growled aloud.

"Y..young master, p..please show mercy on my children. This old man only has these two, please. This old man is kowtowing and begging. Show mercy on my children." Mr. Mi kowtowed and begged the young man dressed in a bright blue robe.

The young man dressed in blue raised his head arrogantly as he looked down at the kowtowing old man and sneered, "Show mercy?... Are you saying that this young master is bullying your family!"

The old man quickly hit his head against the marble floor a few more time and timidly stated, "n..no, this old man w..wouldn't dare! Young Master Yu is definitely not bullying this old man's family."

Sneering, the young man dressed in blue turned his gaze from the old man to the two slightly trembling youth to his side.

"Are you thankful that this young master is willing to take you two in?" Young Master Yu asked the two youth with a devious smirk.

As the young, beautiful girl quickly tried to tuck herself more behind her brother's back, the brother swallowed a gulp of air then fell on his knees.

"Y..Y..Young Master Yu, this youth's sister is already engaged to young master Yeng. Therefore, to not dirty Young Master Yu's eyes, please only take me. I am willing to do anything young master Yu requires." The beautiful young boy kowtowed as fear and hate flashed across his blue eyes.

As everyone look on, some of them could not hide the pity and sorrow in their eyes and had to turn away, while others mocked the Mi family for showing off their beautiful twins and was glad that Yu Jianghon arrived.

...

In Liucheng De and Shuzi, Yu Jianghon's habit of taking in beauties for his "collection" was known by everyone. This was one of the main reasons why the Mi family kept their twins hidden for so long, and only debuted them when they heard that Yu Jianghon had gone to the capital with his father, Governor Yu. But now that he's here and is demanding to add the twins to his collection, the Mi family were all shocked and terrified.

Like everyone else in town, they all knew that, although Yu Jianghon was only 20 years old, he has a twisted personality. It has become a known fact that anyone who enters his "collection" will not live a good life.

The Mi family couldn't just stand by and allow their pair of twins to experience that tragic fate, but Yu Jianghon is a governor's son. If they upset him, how will everyone from the Mi family be able to continue living in Luicheng De.

Stuck in a difficult situation, the head of the Mi family could only stand to the side as the pair of twin's father continue to kowtow and plead for Yu Jianghon to reconsider.

Of course, since Yu Jianghon has already made up his mind, no matter how long the old man kowtowed, he'll never let the pair of twins go. Furthermore, like most people, the more people try to prevent him from taking something, the more he wants it. Thus, seeing as he has already wasted enough time arguing with the Mi family, Yu Jianghon turned to two of his guards and ordered them to capture the pair of twins.

As soon as the old man heard Yu Jianghon's order, he immediately stood up and went to block his children from the guards.

"Please don't take my children. They're all I have... have mercy on this old man." The old man sobbed aloud.

Ignoring the old man's protest, Yu Jianghon casually told two of his guards, "Kill that old man then take the twins. As long as their faces are not hurt, use as much force as you want."

The two guards wasted no time and immediately tossed the old man aside with a hard slap, but just as one of the guards were about to grab the frighten twin boy's wrist, a hand firmly grasped the guard's wrist and stopped him in mid-motion.

"Wow! you two are really pretty!" the young man smiled as he stared at the two beautiful youth in front of him.

The guard who had his hand grasped scrunched up his brows and aggressively shook his wrist free from the young man's hold and then went to grasps the hilt of his sword. However, as he was about to unsheathe his sword, Yu Jianghon stopped him.

"Young master?" The guard questioned with a frown.

Yu Jianghon simply ignored the guard's question and focused all his attention on the beautiful person across from him.

Even though people with silver hair were rare, given Yu Jianghon's father's position, finding a person with silver hair was not hard. So naturally Yu Jianghon had seen multiple people with silver hair before and had quite a few in his collection. However, this was his first time seeing someone with striking silver eyes and silver hair together. And the person looked gorgeous as well.

Thus, as soon as Yu Jianghon laid his eyes on the young man dressed in aqua-green, he decided quickly that he must add the man to his collection.

"You must come with me." Yu Jianghon told the young man.

The young man blinked a couple of times at Yu Jianghon before asking, "huh?"

Disregarding the young man's question, Yu Jianghon turned to the few guards behind and was about to order them to capture the young man. However, just as he opened his mouth, he sees another tall, handsome man clothed in a white robe with silver rims approached and stood beside the young man.

Seeing both men standing next to each other was like staring at a beautiful painting and they were both a lot more beautiful than the pair of twins. So at that moment, Yu Jianghon decided that instead of taking the pair of twins, he'll take the two men. But, the two men appeared quite strong physically and unfortunately, Yu Jianghon only brought a few guards with him. Therefore, if he wanted to take them both, he realized that he'll have to slightly change his way of doing things.

Thus, instead of ordering the guards to capture the two men, Yu Jianghon pasted a kind smile on his face and said to the two men, "Ah. This young master has never seen you two before. So you two must be new in town. This young master would like to treat you two to a meal. You must follow this young master. This young master knows all the best places to eat in town. Come."

While the tall man wearing white with silver rims narrowed his eyes slightly at Yu Jianghon, the young man dressed in white with aqua green rims smiled and naively nodded happily.