45

"I came with older brother Genji, to retrieve some things from Aunty Tai for my mother. Ah! that reminds me, when I (Xiuying) met Aunty Tai, she asked me if you were doing well at our home."

Since Xu Ming did not actually go to his aunt and uncle's place, Xu Ming furrowed his brows and leaned forward a bit. "You didn't tell on me, right?"

Xiuying pasted a proud smirk on his face and cheerfully told Xu Ming, "Who do you take this brother for? At first, I was shocked to hear aunty bring you up, but since it was from auntie's mouth, I didn't dare not believe it and quickly improvised my response. I told aunty that you were doing well and have gone into seclusion. Tsk. You should be thankful that I was alone when aunty asked that. If older brother Genji was there too, Anuty Tai would probably be dragging your butt back home right now and lock you up for an eternity. Shouldn't you thank this hero for saving you from a near crisis?"

Xu Ming breathed a small sigh of relief after hearing Xuiying's words.

Xu Ming had continuously paid close attention to his body since the moment he woke up until now, and he could not find any trace of the vicious energy left in him. The last thing that he remembered was being stabbed by all three attackers then blacking out. so, Xu Ming honestly had no idea what happened to it, but nonetheless, it's a good thing. Since it appears to be gone now, Xu Ming felt that he could stay in the Dai manor for a bit longer and complete his aim for going there in the first place.

As Xu Ming thought about that and then look to Xiuying, another idea came to him.

"Xiuying, do you have space bags on you?" Xu Ming asked with shining eyes.

Space bags were bags that were able to hold a huge number of items. However, only a high level and very skilled martial arts could create them. The higher and more skill the martial artist is the more spacious they could make the bags. With Xiuying's father being one of the top powerhouses in the supernatural world, the Siuli family naturally have a bunch of high quality space bags laying around. However,...

"Don't you remember? ...My Father confiscated all my space bags after he found us stea- confiscating things from those stupid humans. Tsk. To this day, he still refused to give me even a small space bag. Whenever I really need one, I have to tell him exactly what I plan on using it for, for how long, and then make sure to show him the items and return the space bag on time." Xiuying sighed with a frown on his cute little face.

Xu Ming did forget about it, but now that Xiuying had reminded him. Xu Ming thought to himself, 'even after a century, uncle Kine is still so strict and overprotective of his youngest.'

"Why did you ask?" Xiuying widened his purple curiously.

Xu Ming released a light chuckle at the familiar mischievous glint in Xiuying's eyes, and then waved his finger for Xiuying to lean in closer.

"I found A LOT of gold." Xu Ming whispered into Xiuying's ear.

The Siuli family was very powerful and had absolutely no financial worries. Everything that Xiuying wanted, he could get, he just needed to tell his parents or older siblings. But that does not mean that he has no interest in seizing money from annoying humans. That is actually one of his favorite activities to do, and he could secretly buy whatever he wanted with the money without getting approval from his family. So upon hearing that Xu Ming 'found' a lot of gold, Xiuying's interest was piqued.

"how much?" Xiuying asked with big, bright, sparkling, purple eyes.

Xu Ming's lips curved into a big smile. "house-full. So far, I've only been able to remove them little by little, but if I were to get a few space bags... I probably will be able to empty the entire treasure house in a few days' time."

Xiuying's naughty eyes lit up even more. "Since older brother Genji is staying with aunty Tai for the time being. I can borrow his space bags. I'm sure he won't mind it. Just give me a few days. I'll return mother's items, borrow brother's space bags, and then be back."

Since they were genuinely just borrowing Genji's space bags, Xu Ming agreed. It will make it a lot easier and quicker to remove all the gold in King Dai's treasure room.

"That's right. Since you visited my master, did you see Dai Yun. How was he? Is he ready to return?" Xu Ming asked Xiuying. Afterall, once Xu Ming was done gathering all the gold, he had no more purpose there.

As Xiuying stood up and brushed off the dirt on him, he nonchalantly told Xu Ming, "The little human. He's... ...alive. I didn't really pay him any attention. There wasn't much to see either way, from what I remember, he just spent his days aimlessly staring into auntie's lake. Maybe he misses his home. Humans are like that."

Xu Ming nodded his head as he listened. Given how Xu Ming was treated in the Dai manor, he honestly did not understand why Dai Yun would get homesick, but nonetheless, if that really was the case then he should hurry up and leave the Dai Manor, so Dai Yun could return.

"All the more reasons to get space bags. And also, when you return, come to King Dai's manor. Do you remember how Dai Yun looked like? I'm currently masking myself as him there. I lived in the southeast courtyard, Cypress. Come there when you get the space bags. Don't interact with anyone else in the manor." Xu Ming told Xiuying.

Xiuying was surprised to learn that Xu Ming was pretending to be Dai Yun and the place that he 'found' the gold was in King Dai's manor, but since stranger things had happened before and Xiuying was not a fan of any officials (more like anyone serving the royal family), Xiuying chose not to question it and just nod once before leaving.