15

--Flash back (Over 100 something years ago)--

Person A: "Have you seen them?"

Person B: "No. Have you? ...The Mi family keeps them hidden so well."

Person A: "hahaha... If the rumors are true, I, myself, would not want anyone to see them too, and I'm a low rank official. ...Given that the Mi family are just normal merchant people, it makes sense. There are a lot of devious and vile people in the world. Who would want to intentionally wave their children in front of those people."

Person B: "Tsk. Are they even as beautiful as the rumor say?... I have yet to see a pair of equally beautiful fraternal twins."

Person A: "well... I heard that Mr. Mi has engaged his daughter to the young master from the Yeng household, and the two families will be holding a celebration at the Lilly tavern this evening."

...

Like the two people, since the rumors begun, everyone within Liucheng De and the nearby town Shuzi were extremely curious as to whether the Mi family's fraternal twins will live up to the rumors. Therefore, upon learning that the Mi family will be hosting an engagement celebration at the Lilly tavern, all of those who are able and invited made sure to attend.

Thus, filling up the usually moderately busy tavern. The owner of the Lilly tavern was of course extremely pleased with the in rush of customers and made sure to make a big spectacle of the Mi family's fraternal twins.

He went so far as to increase the tavern's entertainment and grandly embellished the stage for the Mi family to use.

...

As the crowd inside the tavern conversed enthusiastically and the crowd outside chattered among themselves as they try their best to peer into the tavern, two men walked towards the busy tavern.

One of the men wore an elegant white robe with gleaming sliver rims and silver translucent covers, while the other wore a simple white robe with aqua-green rims. Seeing all the people eagerly chattering and peering into the tavern, the young men clothed in a simple white robe with aqua-green rims, ran towards the crowd and arched his neck to try to see what the crowd was looking at.

But since most of the town's people were there, even though the young man is tall, all he could see were the heads of the other onlookers.

"What is everyone looking at?" The young man asked aloud as he pushed himself on his tiptoes.

"twins." A warm, smooth, baritone voiced spoke into his ear.

Turning around to face the equally tall man with the smooth voice, the young man in the white robe with aqua-green rims slightly tilted his head to the side as his brows creased.

"How do you know?... we arrived at the same time." The young man asked with a skeptical tone.

Upon seeing the young man in the aqua-green robe slightly narrowed his eyes, the tall man in the white robe with silver rims and covers gave the young man an amused laugh as he wrapped his arm around the young man's shoulder, "Everyone is talking about it. You were too excited to join the crowd and forgot to pay attention to what they were saying."

Slightly frowning, the young man turned back to face the crowd and this time paid attention to what they were all saying.

"Did you see them."

"No. Not yet."

"I hope their as beautiful as the rumor said, or else I going to be really mad."