First Flight, Sucess? (Chapter 2)

1 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'On ANA919, On Descent To Shanghai Airport'

"Mentor, are you alright?" I asked as I watch my captain groan out as he clutched his back.

"I'm having my ol' back pains again. Land the plane yourself." He said.

"Huh? M-myself?!" I exclaimed in surprise from his decision.

"You're the pilot. Good luck." My mentor said as he looked straight into my eyes.

I then built myself some confidence and gave my mentor the approval nod.

I placed my hand on the flight control column and stared straight out of the front window.

"Pudong Arrivals, this is All Nippon 919. We are en route and currently descending from flight level 300 to 250." I reported to the air traffic control.

"Copy that, All Nippon 919. Continue according to flight plan." The controller replied.

After a few more minutes, we were finally given clearance to land and the airport was now within sight right in front of my eyes.

"2000." The plane's inbuilt read out system said.

The adrenaline started rushing within me. Sure, I've landed planes before but that was only in the simulator. Landing a plane in real life is extremely scary.

"1000."

...

"500."

...

"100."

This is really it.

"50."

No backing out.

"40, 30, 20."

Shit I'm getting scared.

"Retard! Retard!"

When the plane's inbuilt read out system spoke the word 'retard', I lifted the nose in the air to let the back wheels hit the ground first.

This was standard procedure. However, I pitched too high...

A big bump was heard as the plane hit the ground quite rough.

"Aish... So hard..." My mentor commented as the plane zipped down the runway.

I activated the reverse thrusters and the brakes and the plane came to a slow over a short duration.

"All Nippon 919, contact Pudong Ground on 125.80. Good day." The intercom rang out.

"Switching frequency to 125.80, All Nippon 919." I replied and switched the radio frequency.

After a while, I brought the plane into the gate and parked it up in its precise spot.

"Fine job, even though it was real rough for the landing." My mentor said and I just sighed heavily.

"You feel better, Mentor?" I asked.

"Yeah, I feel much better now. Let's just shut the plane down so we can get out of here." He said and we did the shut down procedure.

Once the plane was fully off, we both got out and I decided to head down on to the tarmac to see whether if any damage was caused.

I heaved a heavy sigh of relief when I examined the landing gear area. No damage was done even though the plane touched earth quite hard.

I then climbed up the stairs back into the passenger boarding bridge to head back inside the airplane.

I then took my luggage and walked out of the bridge into the airport.

"What took you so long?" My mentor asked as he waited for me at the end of the bridge leading into the airport.

"I was worried that the plane managed to sustain damage because of the hard landing. So I went down to check." I said.

"You overreact a lot." My mentor chuckled and patted my back. "Let's just go sign-off and enjoy Shanghai."

Me and my mentor then set off to the Cabin Crew Operations office and did the necessary procedure to sign-off.

"I'll grab a drink first." My mentor said and I gave him the nod.

He walked away and I decided to wonder around the room before the bus arrives to bring the whole crew to the hotel.

I stood around the entrance of the room and let's just say.. that wasn't a good idea...

"Ouch!" I yelped out as the door suddenly swung open hard with force, knocking the back of my head and sent stings all over my head.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" A soft, feminine voice said.

Is that.. Mina..?

The owner of the cute voice then appeared slowly.

But wait... That's not.. Mina...

As she fully came into view infront of me, I then remembered that her name was Momo.

Her nametag on her uniform confirmed as well that she is Momo.

"Are you alright?" Momo asked me with purity in her concerned eyes.

"Ahh..." I muttered.

Her eyes are kinda.. captivating...

"Hm?" Momo asked again with one of her eyebrows raised now.

"I-i'm fine... Just a s-small sting..." I stuttered.

I mentally slapped myself. Why in the actual fuck am I stuttering?

"So sorry still..." Momo said and did the traditional Japanese bow for apology.

"It's okay... It's not like I'm bleeding, right?" I chuckled with a random tint of nervousness that could be heard in my chuckle.

Before Momo wanted to say something, the door swung open and there revealed...

That goddess straight from the heavens.

The words 'Myoui Mina' flashed into my eyes as her plated nametag reflected under the light.

"Minariiiiii..." Momo whined out for Mina and started clinging on to her like a big baby.

Minari... What a cute ass name...

"Momo yah..." Mina muttered in the most purest voice I've ever heard.

I don't know why.. but Mina seems to attract me alot... It's so weird...

Mina chuckled and started smiling at Momo as she caressed her face gently.

I better stop staring before it looks like I'm being a fucking creep just staring at two girls.

"Alright! Bus is here for flight crew of ANA 919!" A person said and the whole entire flight crew then exited the operations room and down on to the tarmac.

All of us then boarded the bus which was bound for our crew's hotel.

I was the last person to board and surprisingly.. no seats left except one particular one...

It was beside.. Mina...

I took in a deep intake of air and sat beside Mina.

She noticed my precense and gave me that little faint smile of acknowledgement.

Wow... Not only she looks gorgeous, she smells wonderful too...

Anddd... I'm being a little creep again...

This is gonna be a long bus ride...