"Its Official." (Chapter 11)

16 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Honolulu, Hawaii, USA'

"W-what? I didn't hear you." Mina asked, looking genuinely confused.

"I-i like you..!" I muttered, once again with a slightly louder voice.

"Again?" Mina asked once more. Her body was now getting close to mine.

"I like you, Minari!" I yelped out to ensure that she will hear me.

I watch Mina's lips turn into a small sly smirk. She then latched on me and started kissing me.

On.

The.

Lips.

My eyes widen widely in big shock the moment Mina connected her lips to mine. I felt the wind in my lungs get knocked out from her sudden move.

Over a few seconds, my eyes slowly closed and melted into Mina's soft yet long kiss.

The outside world fell away from there. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be.

My hand rested below Mina's ear with my thumb, caressing her cheek as our breaths mingled.

Mina ran her fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us. I could even feel the beating of her heart against my chest.

I can't believe that this is happening for real.

Few seconds passed which genuinely felt like hours, Mina released her lips from mine and she gazed at me with such beautiful eyes.

She then smirked at me once again. "Baka.. I was teasing you this whole time. I made you repeat your confession." She giggled.

My cheeks started to heat up once again. "What the..." I muttered, looking away from Mina as she continued to giggle heartily.

"But.. what was your answer?" I asked softly.

"You little Baka... Why would I kiss you if I rejected you?" Mina asked.

"H-huh?! Y-you accepted m-me that fast?" I asked.

"Love doesn't need a time period to grow. I had a little crush on you after a few flights as well. Look, I even got a little jealous before I knew Tzuyu was your sister." Mina confessed.

"O-oh..." I stuttered.

"Now this makes its official. We're dating. Stop being a little cutie and cuddle me~..." Mina pouted as she knelt down beside me, forcing my body to say yes to her demands.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her close to my body. She then snuggled into me and her head buried itself into my neck.

"Hehe... We're the cutest couple living on earth now. I love you, Y/NN." Mina said and she pecked my cheek.

"I love you too, Minari..."

18 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Y/LN's House'

I finally arrived back in my warm and comfy home.

My two sisters were sitting in the living room watching a television show.

"Oh hyo oh hyo... Look who's home..." Sana said with her little smile.

Tzuyu looked back from the couch. "Oh? Y/N oppa! How's your trip to Hawaii?" Tzuyu asked as she got up from the couch and rushed forward close to me.

"It's.. amazing... The beach was so nice and Mi- I mean! Umm... Yeah.. the scenery was nice and all..." I stuttered.

"Mi..?" Tzuyu and Sana asked as a respective eyebrow raised simultaneously.