Yandere (Chapter 24)

8 February 2018
Sana's POV
'Friend's House'

I've arranged for a meeting with one of my colleagues. I was supposed to meet at his house for my forensic investigation about the drug that I found in Momo's house.

He has a drug test lab where I can check whether it is really a drug.

I too managed to get a sample of Y/N's blood early this morning by using a fake excuse.

But one thing stuck on my mind, where could have Tzuyu gone too?

Sure enough, she was giving me details of where she was but it seems very unusual she'll be out for more than a day.

She'll be fine... Don't worry so much...

I knocked on my friend's door and he opened it up to welcome me in.

"So.. what have you brought in today?" My friend, who's name is Seok-jin, asked.

(SIS - Special Investigation Sector)
"Well, I've this drug substance that I found when sniffing around in a place. I just want to test it if it's a real drug so I can bring this matter up for the SIS to handle." I explained.

Although this wasn't entirely the case, I can't tell the exact reason to him as this was just a small family issue and not a chargeable crime for what Momo did.

"Oo okay... Come follow me." Seok-jin said and led me the way to his basement which contains his drug test lab.

I gave him the substance which was in my pockets and he placed it inside a slot.

I stood at one side and watched Seok-jin as he did his magic.

After a few minutes, he walked back to me as he grabbed some paper that was fresh out of the printer.

"The test results will need a few more hours to get ready. But I'm having a strong suspicion that it is Ketamine." Seok-jin said.

"Ketamine? You mean.. the common date rape drug?" I asked.

Seok-jin hummed in response. "But before you can confirm, you need to wait for the official results." He said.

"Oo... Okay..." I muttered and sighed. I then took a seat on one of the chairs lying around the lab. I leant my head back against the wall and closed my eyes.

"Stressful week?" Seok-jin asked me as he grabbed a chair and sat down beside me.

"Mm... Crazy events and all..." I muttered.

I felt a precense started getting closer to me as I felt some warm breaths hit my neck.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my eyes nervously at Seok-jin. "W-wh-what are you d-doing..?" I asked softly.

"I.. miss the old times we used to have..." Seok-jin muttered as he wrapped an arm around my body. His hand rested on my shoulder but I quickly removed it from me.

"We've dated for three months. It was just puppy love, not real, Jin." I said as I looked straight into his eyes.

"I know it wasn't working out last time. But, I realised how much I actually love you now. It was my fault for causing such a stupid arguement with you. Please.. can we start afresh..?" He asked as he held my hand, looking at me with eyes that hinted remorse.

I freed myself from his grasp and shook my head lightly. "What's past is in the past, Jin. Let go off me already and find girls who are better than me. We're just colleagues to me, not lovers. Thanks for your help anyways." I said and stood up from my chair and left the lab to exit his house.

I exited the house and whipped out my handphone to call Tzuyu to find out where she is.

However, her phone was switched off, barring me from getting a successful call.

"Damn it. I'm worried about you, Tzu..." I muttered to myself as I took the phone off my ear.

I sighed to myself and headed back to my own home to rest up for my patrol shift later.

8 February 2018
Tzuyu's POV
'Hirai's House'

I woke up slowly and started to regain consciousness.

There was a painful sharp sting at the back of my head still existing.

I don't remember what the hell had happened.

I was heading for the bathroom to actually take a piss.. but when I came out, I was struck with something and I immediately fell unconscious...

Who the hell did that? And where am I?

I was tied up to a chair and I couldn't move anywhere. I was stuck.

Then, Momo then appeared coming down the staircase into the room I was held in.

She was holding a pistol with her and she had a cheeky evil smirk plastered on her face.

"So it was you.. who knocked me out?" I asked.

"I didn't know a pistol's butt helps knock a person out cold. You need to eat more, your head got injured so easily from the impact." Momo said as she got close to me.

That explains the sting.

"Where's my goddamn brother?" I growled as I shook the chair, demanding answers.

"He's fine. He went home to your beloved sister, Sana. No wait, Sana won't be around soon." She grinned.

"You better not do anything to my sister or you're gonna be sorry." I growled.

"How cute." Momo chuckled. "You think I've haven't been observing you two said that y'all 'needed the bathroom'?"

"So you saw us dig for your dirty evidence." I bluntly said.

"Of course. You are not gonna take Y/N away from me. He's the only man who's right for me and does not belong to anyone else but me." Momo said.

"Wow. Aren't you one little yandare... Doing all this just for one boy. Y/N is so stupid to fall for you." I shook my head.

"Oh shush... Take this so you rest your nagging jaw." She muttered and pulled a syringe from her back pockets and injected me with it.

I immediately felt my world going hazy again and I was close to blacking out instantly.

I managed to mutter out words before the darkness consumed me.

"You'll fail.. some.. day..."