"I Love You." (Chapter 31) (FINAL CHAPTER)

27 February 2018
Mina's POV
'Hospital'

It's soon gonna be a week ever since Y/N had his fall.

He suffered a concussion after falling head first from the aircraft's extreme down pitch angle thanks to the broken nose gear.

He was currently in a coma and all I could do was just to stare at him as I sit down beside him.

I sighed heavily to myself. Why must such unlucky things happen to my one and only Y/N? Why can't I take the beating for him? He doesn't deserve such things happening to him when he didn't do anything wrong...

The doctor was clearly lying to me just to not let me be sad. I fucking snapped at him when I saw how slow Y/N's heart was pumping thanks to the bad head injuries.

How unprofessional. How dare he lie to me when I rather have the damn truth.

Ugh.

My head rested on my folded arms which was leaning against the bed's railing and I just stared at him for hours and hours, not even feeling tried at all.

"Beep... ... Beep... ... Beep..." Goes on the heart rate monitor.

Y/N's eyes were still shut and his breathing was very slow and heavy just by looking at his rising and falling chest.

I watched him for the past few days 24 hours non-stop. It really sounded like his heart rate is decreasing its beats per minute by milliseconds every passing day.

His two sisters too visited him everyday. Tzuyu would visit him early in the morning and Sana would visit him late into the night. But it was heart wrenching that the fact Y/N can't feel or see us.

Aish... How sad...

I didn't want to leave him alone. I want him to be beside him forever.

It was currently three in the morning. As usual, feeling slightly tired but not really since I already had a midnight nap.

I heard the doors to Y/N's ward open and there was Sana coming in.

Sana then grabbed a chair and sat down beside me.

"Hey Mina, I.. got you some food..." Sana said as she lifted a plastic bag.

"Have it for yourself... I'm not hungry as always..." I sighed and continued to lean my head on my hands.

I then felt her hand wrap around my neck. "He's going to be just fine... Really... You should just go home and sleep..." Sana said.

I shook my head, signalling to her that I want to stay.

But all the sudden, my eyes felt so heavy. Looks like, I really want to sleep.

I tried my best to stay awake but my eyes just felt like shutting. It then soon overdone me and I soon fell into deep slumber.

But then, I felt myself wake up...

I'm in.. the same spot...

There was Y/N.. still in a coma...

It's just.. me and him...

There was.. that airport fountain right beside the bulk of monitors rating his condition...

Is this a dream or real life? I can't seem to figure it out...

The fountain's constant splashing water sounds were so soothing... It really relaxes me in a way, keeping my mind by the bay.

Then, there was pictures of my life the days before meeting and talking to Y/N.

Our frequent talks... In the airport bus, in the Airport Terminal, in the aircraft...