Before Its Too Late (Chapter 10)

15 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Narita Airport'

I've finally been assigned to a flight which will bring me to my most dreamed off destination.

Honolulu.

Y'all will know this place as Hawaii which flaunts off its amazing killer waves and beautiful sunsets.

It is sure one gorgeous utopia with a strong sense of its very own aloha spirit.

I was even more pumped to do this flight when I found out Mina will be doing this flight with me today.

Reason being; I think I'm ready to confess to her.

Yes. I sure fear the feeling of being rejected but its worth a shot to see her true feelings of me. Hawaii will be a perfect place to confess to her.

I've done three short haul trips in and out of Japan already. So regulations told me that they will send me to Hawaii for a nice two day break before commanding another flight back to Japan.

I was currently inside the airport at the cabin crew operations area singing in and getting myself ready for the seven and a half hour flight.

The doors then opened and there appeared Mina, flashing me her big gummy smile the moment she saw me.

"Y/NN... Once again, the commander of the ship..." Mina lightly smirked at me.

"Indeed it is... Slightly long flight today to a beautiful place. Looking forward?" I asked.

"Of course!" Mina emphasized. "I always dreamt of going there! It's finally happening!" Mina unconsciously squealed slightly, making me chuckle at her.

You always wanted to go there... Just perfect...

"In fact, since Momo isn't here with us sadly, I want you to follow me to the beach near our crew's hotel. I need some company after all." She continued.

Even. More. Perfect.

"S-sure! I'll accompany you." I answered.

"Yay! Thanks! I'll tell you when once we get there." Mina said, flashing her cute gummy smile once again.

Few more minutes passed, it was finally time to hop on to the bus to head towards the assigned plane.

Me and Mina sat beside each other and continued to chat with each other about some other random stuff.

There's something I always can't understand about Mina. I can't understand how the hell she stays so cute all the time? She can kill anyone just by her little actions...

Once we arrived at the aircraft, all the necessary procedures were executed and the aircraft is now prepared to welcome passengers onboard the sleek and stylish plane.

After all passengers were loaded, the plane finally had its clearance to be pushed back and to start it's engines to taxi down towards the runway for take-off.

I heard Mina's distinguishable voice on the plane's inbuilt public announcement system at the background as I did the checklist with the lead pilot.

She was giving the safety instructions which.. let's be honest.. no one ever listens to it... We only listen.. if its Mina doing the announcements.

Few moments later, the plane was finally lined up straight on the runway and the lead pilot together with me pushed the throttles up.

The plane's engines roared out and we accelerated down the runway up soared up in the air smoothly like how smooth silk feels like.