Family Time (Chapter 7)

8 January 2018.
Y/N's POV
'Narita Airport'

Boy. Am I tried.

That's what happens when you don't sleep when you are required to on a long haul flight.

I exited the cabin crew operations area and finally signed off, making me a free man for at least two days or so.

I was so looking forward to get home and just lie down on my bed cause' I'm a lazy little bastard.

Relatable enough?

But before rest.. comes family...

"Is that y-you?!" A voice called out.

And.. friends too...

"It's been a while, orstrich..." I muttered.

"I'm surprised you still remember me after all these years. And wow, you're finally a real pilot."

Yes, that's Jeongyeon. My annoying friend from middle school. We haven't seen each other for years already. It was kinda.. good to see her again.

"So how's your life going? She asked.

"It's been.. okay, I guess..." I said but muttered the last two words of my sentence.

"Cool. Mine has been great too. So, found a lover or a crush already?" Jeongyeon asked as she smirked and nudged me slightly.

"Y-ye- I mean no! No! I have no lover nor crush..." I said, trying to defend my first accidental claim.

"Yes?! Oh my god, who is she? Introduce me to her!" Jeongyeon exclaimed with her eyes glistening with curiousity.

(Y/NN - Your Nickname)
"Y/NN. Who is she?" A voice asked as I heard the sounds of heels walk towards me.

"Ahh... Minari... She's just a old friend of mine..." I muttered.

"Oh hi!! I'm Jeongyeon!! Nice to meet you, Y/N's girlfriend." Jeongyeon said as she smiled cheekily towards Mina.

"G-girlfriend..?" Mina stuttered as her cheeks went all rosy red.

"A-ahh!! Ignore here please, Mina! She tends to spout nonsense!" I protested, trying to save Mina from embarrassment.

"Oops. Looks like she ain't yours yet. I gotta go now, my flight is going to start boarding now. I ship you two! Happy marriage!" Jeongyeon cheekily smirked and giggled as she walked down the wide open hallways to her flight's gate.

"Grrr... I'll get back at you someday, you annoying little Cupid shit!" I yelled out to her.

Jeongyeon looked back at me and she sticked her tongue out at me. I just lifted my middle finger and flashed it openly at her.

I then rolled my eyes and looked back at Mina. She was looking at me weirdly with a little fear in her face.

"Oh sorry. Jeongyeon tends to be like that... I hate her really..." I said.

"I.. didn't knew you could be that.. vulgar..." Mina muttered.

"Sorry. I can't control my mouth when I get a little pissed. Forgive me for that..." I said and did the traditional Japanese bow.

"A-ahh! No need for you to apologize like that!" Mina said and pushed my body upwards to make me stand straight from my still bowing position.

"Feeling that apologetic, Y/N?" A voice called out.

I turned to my left and saw my beloved sister, Sana, walking up towards me with her usual cute smile plastered on her face.

"Ah... S-sana noona... I let my mouth fly off the handle again..." I muttered.