No Memory (Chapter 15)

23 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Pub'

It was getting late into the night. I was at the pub where Momo told me to meet her when she called me through the plane's communication system.

This was the time where she was supposed to be. She should be arriving any moment now.

And there she was, dressed to the nines which made me kept my eyes affixed on her.

I chuckled. "Why are you dressed up so pretty today? Aren't we having some simple discussion?" I asked.

"It's a pub we are going into. I want to look nice at least." Momo answered.

"Fair enough then..." I said and walked together with Momo into the pub.

I then sat at one of the high stools and ordered for an light alcoholic drink and Momo did the same.

"So.. what did you want to discuss with me about?" I asked as I waited for our drinks to be made.

"I'll tell you. Right after we drink, kay?" Momo said as the drinks arrived. "Oh yes... On the house." She continued as she passed her credit card to the bartender.

"Thanks then." I said and clicked my glass with hers when our drinks arrived. I then took a small sip and let out a groan, enjoying the light burn of alcohol go down my throat.

I then looked at the television, as it was featuring some football since it was World Cup season.

I wasn't particularly interested in football but I was keen to find out who will win since the halftime was approaching in the match.

I then took another sip of my drink and immediately tasted a weird sensation inside the burn of alcohol.

"Ew. This taste weird now." I said and my mind slowly but surely starting going a little drowsy.

"It taste weird? Mine tastes fine still." Momo said.

I held my head as I felt a light pouding headache starting to hit me. At the same time, my eyesight was getting blurry as everything around started to get unrecognisable.

"Oh..." I muttered as I felt the giddiness getting worser and worser with every passing second.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Momo called out to me.

I couldn't answer her as I was getting into such a drowsy state. My eyes started to get heavy and I felt like going into total shut down mode.

"Ah..." I muttered out before everything turned black.

23 January 2018
Mina's POV
'Y/LN's House'

I was disappointed that Y/N chose to meet Momo first instead of going out with me on a nice little dinner date.

But I can't blame Y/N. It must be something really important between him and Momo.

But one thing I don't get... Why did Momo not allow me to accompany my baby..? She's my best friend ever since young, don't I deserve to know what she is hiding from me?

Oh well. It must be something really private.

Since I have no dinner date, the Y/LN's sisters have invited me over at their house for some time together.

I was now here, sitting in-between Tzuyu and Sana, bonding with each other like we were best friends forever for our entire lifetime.

Tzuyu and Sana sure know how to keep a guest happy. They played with me some games and even cooked some food for me.

We three were currently eating together, having our own little girls talk.

"I wish I could get a boy who treats me well... All my friends have their lovers. I still don't have one..." Sana pouted as she leant her head on her hand.

"Yeah same here... Did my Oppa treat you well..?" Tzuyu asked.

"He's amazing... I love him to the core. He is the best boyfriend you could ever ask for... He helps me in my house, he buys me food and toys for me..." I listed.

"Wah~... Daebak! Y/N doesn't treat us like that~..." Sana muttered.

"Can you tell him to not be a lazy ass at home..?" Tzuyu cutely whined at me as tugged my arm lightly.

I giggled. "Definitely. I'll change him, don't worry." I smirked and the two sisters cheered happily.

"Finally! Someone to help out with the damn housework!" Sana yelled out happily.

I chuckled. "Has he always been that lazy?" I asked.

"Yes! He can't even get his own goddamn drink! Well, that only applies when he's super lazy..." Tzuyu said.

"Well then, I shall make him not a lazy bum then. If he isn't lazy to hang out with me then he shan't be lazy to y'all with the house." I said.

24 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Unknown Place'

I felt my eyes slowly lifting.

I was starting to regain my consciousness again but my head was hurting like hell still.

I don't remember what happened.

All I remember was drinking my drink before I starting feeling giddy and extremely drowsy.

Where am I? Where's Momo? What happened exactly?

I don't even know... I can't even answer my own questions I was throwing at myself.

I rolled over on the bed I was apparently lying down on and found my phone on the table beside me.

I took it and saw the time was about 3 in the morning.

I then turned the phone's flashlight on and looked around the place.

It feels like I'm in a hotel if I'm not wrong...

Wait, it is a hotel as there's a access key card placed inside a holder by the door.

I then looked to my side and jumped slightly. Why was Momo sleeping beside me with no.. clothes.. on..?!

Oh no. What happened? What did I do? Did we did something bad?

The rain of questions just kept coming and coming till' I got an idea on how to find out.

Very cliché enough, I decided to check my phone's photos just in case if there was any evidence.

My phone didn't have any photos. So I decided to check Momo's phone which is also on the table beside her.

Its quite useful to have a sibling who is a police officer since that sibling could teach you on how to find proof of a thing you ain't sure on.

Wait.. oh my god... WHAT IS THIS?!

My eyes widen in horror as I saw a new photo I clearly do not remember taking.

It was me with Momo... She had no clothes on and she was knocked out with her back facing the camera. I had a whacky face on with my arm holding the camera and it looked like I had a amazing time with her.

I was the one who took the photo?! I seriously do not recall one single memory of us having a.. one night stand..?

Oh my god. I gotta get the hell out of here.

Fast.