"I-i'm S-sorry..." (Chapter 17)

28 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Y/LN's House'

It's been four days ever since I received that bad slap.

I cannot take it.

It feels unfair.

Yet, it was apparently me who was the unloyal little stupid bitch to the most precious girl on planet Earth...

This is my fault... It hurts so much...

I wasn't bothered to eat when Tzuyu and Sana cooked me food. I didn't even feel like working and I made up excuses to skip work.

I haven't showered for the four days and only left my room to release my bowels.

I've completely shut myself out from anyone ever since that day. I locked myself in a spare room we had in the house. I wouldn't answer my siblings when they called out for me.

This feels like a horrible nightmare.

This feels so unreal.

This feels like its killing me slowly.

In fact, it is killing me slowly.  I haven't ate anyways. I have no mood.

"Oppa!! You alright in there? Please come out..!" Tzuyu called out as she knocked on the door.

As usual, I ignored her. It feels like I have no emotion to react even though I could hear the amount of sadness in her voice, practically begging me to come out.

I'm feel extremely horrible but.. I was such a little unloyal bitch and cheated on my love with her best friend from young.

It seems like I have endless amounts of tears since my eyes started filling with water once again for the sixteenth time today.

"I-i'm sorry... I'm s-so sorry..." I muttered with a tear drop falling from my eyes.

28 January 2018
Mina's POV
'Downtown Toyko'

I didn't blame Momo.

Y/N got drunk.

He's the fucker who got drunk and snogged my best friend.

I can't believe it. The man who I thought who I loved me the most, apparently fucking cheated on me.

This incident is seriously changing my views on boys. Its making me sound like those unreasonable bitches that always said 'boys are unloyal creatures'.

Honestly, I don't even know if I can actually start vouching for them. I don't even know whether if I want to turn gay to forget that bitch.

But, I decided to keep it simple to calm myself down, I decided to take up a gun course just for some experience.

I arrived at the range and met my instructor who refreshed my memory on how to aim and shoot a gun properly.

Yes, I used to hold a pistol with me when I lived in San Antonio. But, I lost my feeling on the gun ever since I moved to Japan since it was restricted only to professionals.

So yes, ever since I lived here in Japan, I've seen to be afraid of guns when I think about it.

But ever since that bitch cheated on me, my passion for smashing seems to have grown larger and larger.

I felt so angry still that I just feel like destroying something.

Like shooting a gun, at least.

BANG!

The shots of the pistol rang out loudly as I popped a shot at the target with the instructor beside me.

"Nice shot! Looks like a bull's-eye there! Keep going!" My instructor encouraged and I continued to shoot more live rounds at the target.

I kept seeing Y/N as the target. I don't understand why. Yes, I do hate him for being such a unloyal bitch but I do feel a little bit bad for being this hateful.

But then again, he deserves it.

28 January 2018
Tzuyu's POV
'Y/LN's House'

I knocked on the door once more, whining with tears falling from my eyes.

What happened to Y/N these past few days? I tried calling his girlfriend but.. her phone seems to be off.

Did they fight? Did they broke-up? So many questions I couldn't even answer.

It hurts my heart so much to see Y/N torture himself that I just feel like breaking his goddamn door down.

In fact, I do want to break the door down. I can't leave my brother to kill himself slowly like this.

"Unnie... Let's just break the door down..." I said to my older sister.

"Mm..." Sana hummed. "We can't leave Y/N like this any longer." She said and went to the storeroom to take out a shotgun which was designed specifically to bust a door down.

Since she is a police officer herself, she is licensed to have these weapons in the house for emergency use.

She then cocked the shotgun and fired a shot into the doorknob of the room where Y/N is hiding.

A loud bang was sounded and the door swung open violently from the hard force of the ammunition.

There was Y/N, looking like he was close to death just by the state of his face.

"Y/N!" Me and Sana yelled out in unison and we both quickly went to check on our beloved brother.

I immediately engulfed him in my arms and hugged him tightly with water filling the brim of my eyes once again.

That look really kills me on the inside. Who made Y/N to be this extremely sad and sorry?

"Tzuyu, go get some food... I'll assess Y/N." Sana said and I agreed.

I then released him from the hug and saw there was tears going down his face.

I haven't seen Y/N cry before, this is the first time I've ever seen him cry. I wish I never would have look at him cry again cause' it's seriously wrecks my heart.

I headed to the kitchen and prepared him a bread with simple fillings in it. I then headed back and passed Y/N the food while Sana was examining him.

"Please eat Y/N. You're extremely malnourished. You don't want to go to hospital, right?" Sana asked and Y/N shook his head lightly as he continued to stare at the ground, avoiding our worried gazes.

He then picked the bread up and took his first bite after four days.

"I'll prepare you even more food. You need to eat alot more. Look how much weight you lost from your body being in fat burning mode... Keep eating..." Sana said and left the room for the kitchen.

I just to look at Y/N as he ate the bread and continued to not say anything. I saw one more lone tear of water drop from his eyes and he looked at me finally.

Gosh... Such a poor boy... How red his eyes has become...

He then opened his mouth.

"I-i'm s-sorry..."