"So Hot." (Chapter 12) (SMUT)

A/N:

Kay soooo it's a smut chapter since I can't think of any ideas now. No smut for you then just skip on forwards to chapter 13.

---------------------------------------------------

20 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Mina's House'

Why am I feeling so nervous yet excited at the same time?

It's just my girlfriend's house...

I don't even know why the hell am I being so nervous...

I'm excited because I can spend more time with my girl and see what her house holds.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response. Few moments later, Mina looking flawless as ever opened up the door for me and immediately pulled me in for a nice warm hug and a small peck on my lips.

Mina then released me from the hug. "Yie! Y/NN is here!" She smiled as she held on to both of my hands with hers.

"Of course. Who wouldn't want to spend some time with you? You're so adorable..." I chuckled and poked her right cheek with my pointer.

"I'm getting flustered." Mina shyly said but quickly changed the topic. "Come inside my lair..." She chuckled and dragged me in by my wrist.

First thing I noticed around her house, a lot of blue and grey coloured penguin plushies.

Second thing, her kitchen has quite a fair amount of ketchup bottles.

A little weird but.. cute at the same time... Don't judge.

"I still remember you told me you loved penguins and ketchup a lot..." I muttered as I looked around her place.

Mina giggled. "My room is worser. Let me show you." She said and led me the way to her room.

Her bed had a nice array of even more penguin plushies. It was all layed out nicely with a empty spot in the middle for Mina to sleep on.

I even spotted the big sized penguin that I bought for her a few days ago displayed nicely by the middle of her bed.

"How sweet... You actually displayed the plushie that I bought for you." I said as my heart melted.

Mina chuckled and hopped on to her bed. "Of course, it was such a sweet gesture from you. I had to display it and made it my cuddling item when I sleep." She said and patted a spot on her bed beside her, asking me to join her in the bed.

I slowly climbed on to her bed and laid down beside her. She then immediately cuddled me and held me tight.

"You're such a cutie when you cling on to me..." I commented and pecked her lips.

"You're more cuter." Mina chuckled and placed one of her hands at the back of my head.

She then pulled me in and started kissing me passionately.

I started to kiss her back naturally and from that moment onwards, we both were having a really hot and messy make-out.

Mina moaned out softly as I kissed her harder with a little more fire in me, her moans were really turning me on.

"You have sexy moans..." I commented as I continued to make-out with her.

"Mm..." Mina hummed. "You're a really good kisser yourself..." She said.

I slowly moved away from her lips and started sucking at one of her spot, making her moan out loudly as she shifted her head around, enjoying the feeling.