Mother Nature (Chapter 9)

9 January 2018
Mina's POV
'Central Park'

I arrived at the park ten minutes ahead of the scheduled time.

I wonder where this Y/N is...

And why did I dream of him giving me roses and confessing to me at this very place last night?

Don't tell this is real déjàvu...

I don't even know how am I going to react if Y/N confessed to me... Am I going to hug him or kiss him? I'm not going to hate him from there, aren't I?

Chill Mina, it's only a 'if'.

I sighed mentally and sat down on one of the empty park benches, staring at all the beautiful wildlife and nature surrounding the whole area.

Plants and animals itself are sure beautiful... Really makes you feel that there's something great in this planet still...

"Hey." A voice said and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ah!! Oh my god!" I yelped out in shock from the sudden sound. "Oh... It's you... Bitch! You scared me!" I whined.

"Sorry." Y/N chuckled. "You look so damn engrossed with all the nature around you."

"Well, I love nature." I said and stared at a beautiful bird flying around in the sky.

I lifted out my pointer finger in a horizontal position and the bird came soaring down from the sky and then landed gently on my index finger.

I smiled widely as I admired the many stunning features on the beautiful bird as it tweeted happily.

"I always felt that I could communicate with animals ever since when I was little kid. Besides doing this plane spotting hobby, nature helps me keep my eyes away from the planes." I continued as I stroked the wild bird lightly.

"W-wow... You're like the real mother nature..." Y/N stuttered as he watched me stroke the bird.

I chuckled and I let the bird fly away. "It just comes naturally. Too much exposure to wildlife. I got used to how they behave and how to let them speak to me."

"Mother Nature Goddess Mina here. All hail." Y/N said as he started doing some random worshipping gestures with his hands.

I couldn't help myself but to giggle heartily at his silliness. "Oh stop it. People might be looking at you." I said as I slightly covered my wide smile with a hand.

Y/N chuckled lightly at his own weirdness and then changed the topic. "Oh yes. Since you told me last time that you love penguins. I got you this from Italy." He said and then dug through his extremely stuffed bag.

After a little more fumbling, he then pulled out something blue.. and soft..?

He then pulled the said item out of his bag fully and then revealed a medium sized penguin plushie.

I covered my mouth and gasped loudly with wide glistening eyes. "Oh my god!! So cute!!" I squealed out loudly unconsciously and grabbed the penguin out of Y/N's hands. I then hugged it tightly and snuggled my head into the soft material.

"Thank you!!" I said as I continued to cuddle with the penguin with eyes closed.

I heard Y/N chuckle as he watched me cuddle the soft toy extremely tight.

"You're so generous for giving me this... I'll definitely get something for you in return..." I said as I finished my bone crushing hugging session.

"It's no problem. You don't have to get me anything anyways..." Y/N said.

"No no no. I'm getting you something and that's final. Like..." I trailed off as I heard the sound of a ringing bell.

I then saw a man with a cart labelled with ice-cream. He was the one who was ringing the bell to gain attention.

"What's your favourite flavour?" I asked.

"Chocolate?" Y/N answered hesitantly.

"You wait here." I said and got up from the bench. I then went over to the man and ordered for one chocolate ice-cream for Y/N and a strawberry one just for me.

Once I received the two deserts, I walked back happily to Y/N.

"Aww... You didn't have too..." Y/N muttered as he took his come from my hand.

"My treat, Y/NN. Enjoy." I said with a small smile at the end as I took my seat.

Y/N flashed a little smile back at me. We then tapped our two ice-cream cones together lightly. "Cheers." Y/N said.

"Ain't exactly alcohol... But.. cheers." I said and sucked down my ice-cream slowly.

We continued to talk to each other from there, bonding and opening up about our own private stories. Let's just say we both officially became best friends from that moment onwards.

His kind gesture and his cute moments is making the insides of me go even crazier. I dare say I do have a crush on Y/N. He's just.. perfect...

But still, I can't confess yet. I'm still worried he'll find me weird for liking him just after roughly five flights together.

9 January 2018
Tzuyu's POV
'Central Park'

Me and Sana were in Central Park to stalk Y/N and Mina. I overheard Y/N's conversation last night and dragged Sana along with me to see how they interact with one another.

"Unnie!!" I called out to my older sister, Sana. I then dragged her into a nice hiding spot.

"What?" Sana replied.

"Just look at those two... They look so happy together." I smirked as I watched my brother talking and laughing with Mina.

Sana smirked as she peaked over to the two soon-to-be lovebirds.

"I envy Y/N. He has found his true lover first." Sana said.

I sighed with happiness for Y/N. "I wonder if such sweet love could happen to me too..."

"I'm wondering when is my turn... I'm getting old..." Sana sighed.

"Why don't you hook up with some hot ass policeman?" I asked.

"No! None of them are suitable! They all just want me because of my looks... When will I find one who loves me genuinely..." Sana pouted.

"Sana? Tzuyu? What are y'all doing there?" I heard a familiar voice call both of us out.

Oh shit. Y/N spotted us.

"A-ah?! Me and Sana was just u-umm.. passing by! We were just going to the shopping mall up ahead, kay?" I said, trying to hide our real motive.

I then clutched on to Sana's arm and dragged her away out of sight from Y/N.

"Aish! Your loud ass squirrel voice caught on to their attention!" I said and smacked Sana's arm lightly as we both walked back to our house.

"Kyah!! Who asked you to ask me that kind of question!" Sana argued.

"Your fault, not mine!" I folded my arms.

"It's yours!!" Sana folded her arms too.

We then both continued to argue like two annoying little tweeting birds. It's typical for siblings, okay? Y'all can relate.