Investigative: Round 2 (Chapter 23)

7 February 2018
Mina's POV
'Y/LN's House'

Sana called me on the phone and kept emphasising that I have to get to their house as fast as I could.

I did as I was told, still unaware of the reason for the mad rush.

As I stepped out of the taxi, I quickly rushed myself to the front door.

Before I could knock, the door already had swung open and Sana pulled me in instantly.

"Why the mad rush for?" I asked as I settled myself down on the couch.

The sisters then sat down together with me.

"We need to tell you something really important." Sana said as she placed an hand on my lap.

"Go on." I said.

Sana then started to tell me about the relationship between Momo and Y/N. As she told me the story, my eyes widen in shock as she told me such a shocking truth.

"M-momo would do such a thing to m-me..?" I muttered to myself.

"Apparently so... Problem now is, Y/N doesn't believe that Momo set this whole plot up. So, me and Tzuyu are gonna sneak into her house to find evidence if there is any." Sana said and Tzuyu hummed in agreement.

"How can I help..?" I asked.

"Let's do it this way. Y/N is probably going to be around when we go to Momo's house. Distract them for us while we search the house in secrecy." Tzuyu suggested and I agreed.

"Alright. Let's prove it to Y/N that Momo is one corrupted tart!"

7 February 2018
Sana's POV
'Hirai's House'

We had our raid plan in set.

Me, Tzuyu and Mina stepped onto Momo's house and readied ourselves for the plan.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Momo opened the door up.

"Hm? What are you three doing here?" She asked.

"You said you were getting married right? We're here to congratulate you two!" Mina said.

"Wait. I haven't told you I was getting married yet... How did you know?" Momo asked.

"Well, Y/N told me and Tzuyu first. From there, we both told Mina... Hope you don't mind anyways." I explained.

"It's fine. We technically signed the paper already so we're married." Momo chuckled. "Anyways, I'll get y'all some drinks. Come in and sit at the dining table."

We three thanked her and entered her house and did as we were told.

"Momo ah? Who you just brought in?" A voice called out from the kitchen.

"Your sisters and Mina." Momo simply answered.

Y/N then peeked his head out from the kitchen and made eye contact with us.

He whispered shouted to us. "What are you doing here?"

I just hand signalled him to come sit down with us and he did as he was told.

"We're not here to cause' trouble. I'm sorry for accusing Momo like that just now. We all are here to congratulate you, Mina too forgives you for your wrong doings last time." I explained.

"Oh... Well thanks for your well wishes with me and Momo..." Y/N said and then looked at Mina. "And.. thanks for your forgiveness. I'm sorry I cheated on you..." He muttered.