Hate Or Love (Chapter 28)

13 February 2018
Mina's POV
'Mina's House'

I was letting myself doze off while I listen to relaxing music.

Relaxing really helps take your stress away. It always feels good.

But right before the next piece of music started to play, it faded and the phone started vibrating while showing the caller ID screen.

It read as Sana so I immediately swiped accept and waited for the line to be connected.

"Mina... Did you read the news?" Sana voice asked through the phone.

"What news..?" I asked, curious.

"Turn your TV on to Channel 5..." Sana said.

I did as I was told and opened up my television set.

Once I reached Channel 5, it was showing a roadside accident in Italy. The car had a smashed up windscreen and a police tent right infront of the car.

"Oh my... Car accident in Rome?" I muttered. "But, why would they show us this? Channel 5 doesn't show other countries accidents very often..."

"Well you know why? That police tent contains the deceased body of Momo... She's gone." Sana coldly said.

My eyes immediately widen in a state of shock. "H-huh? She's.. gone?!" I asked.

The channel then started showing a person who was the witness of this accident.

"The boys played hard beside the road... Then the ball flew and that girl ran after the boy who was tryna catch his ball. She then pushed the boy out of the way before she was hit by that car. Sad for her... Bless her soul."

"Oh my god..." I muttered as I listened to the witness statement. "I-i.. don't know how to.. feel..."

This feels so surreal.

My best friend is gone?

I mean like.. sure she shouldn't have done all those horrible things to Y/N and his sister but I can't help myself but to feel sad...

She did try to save a boy...

That made me realise that there's still something that's good inside of her.

"U-umm... Can you place the phone to Y/N? I want to talk..." I said to Sana.

Sana agreed and passed the phone to Y/N. "Yes, Mina?" Y/N asked.

"Hey... I want to talk to you in private... Mind coming over to my house?" I asked.

"Sure then..." He said and I replied back with a hum.

Half an hour passed, a knock on my door was heard and I quickly went over to unlock it.

There was Y/N at my doorstep as promised.

"You.. wanted to talk.. right..?" Y/N asked me awkwardly.

I nodded and led him in my house.

We then went into my room together and sat down on my bed beside each other.

The atmosphere was extremely awkward. We were silent and it was getting hard to talk.

"You.. must have heard about Momo..." Y/N said, breaking the weird silence.

"Yeah... Sad, isn't it..." I muttered.

"I don't know how to feel myself... She caused so much problems for me... Yet, I still feel so bad for her... The fact that she saved a life... It's hard to hate or love..."  Y/N said as he played with his fingers.

"I feel exactly the same..." I muttered as I looked at Y/N.

Y/N lifted his head and stared directly at my eyes.

All the happy memories with him started to flood my mind. From our first talk to the Hawaii confession day to our first fun night to our regular dates.

Damn, I miss him already.

"M-minari..." Y/N muttered.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Come close to me for a second." He said.

I complied and shifted slightly closer to him. Then suddenly, I fell back on the bed forced by a pair of lips.

Oh my god... Y/N is kissing me... Shit...

I was so taken aback from his hard and desperate kisses all over my lips. However, I just gave in as this nice feeling made me moan softly.

After a good five minutes of locking lips, Y/N finally released his lips from mine and he looked at me straight in the eye.

"Mina... I miss you..." He said.

I simply bit my lip slightly as I kept myself silent.

"I'm so stupid for not believing my own sisters that Momo was behind all of these nasty things... I couldn't stop thinking and missing you during this period... I fucking need you back. You're my true love..." Y/N confessed.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you too... It's okay if you didn't believe them in the first place... If I was you, I wouldn't have believed them too and I would think I really have cheated..."

Y/N lips slightly turned into a smile and he started to kiss me passionately again.

"I miss these lips, you know..." Y/N said as he pulled away and played with my bottom lip with his pointer finger.

"And I miss those amazing kisses of yours..." I said and Y/N slightly smirked.

"Let's move on from now. Momo is gone... It's time we finally get back together where we rightfully belong... Let's start afresh, shall we?" Y/N asked.

"How is that even a question? Just kiss me already to claim me as yours." I smirked and pulled Y/N head down to smash his lips back on mine.