Meatloaf

Then all of a sudden you hear the doors squeak open again and thundering steps echoed through the mansion... Jeff and Jack suddenly went quiet. How many people live here?!

You quietly creep towards the door to analyse the situation but nothing was visible. It seemed that maybe, in the past, Jeff had destroyed any chance of someone invading his privacy so you remained confused. The entire mansion sat silently like a jaguar hunting in the night.

What is this nasty feeling? Why do you feel a stinging itch in the back of your mind? Could it be this new stranger?

In an instant, the door handle twitches cautiously and Jeff then runs towards you after locking the door. "Be quiet or you're dead, Meatloaf." Meatloaf?! How dare he call you that! But judging by your facial expression, he knew you was going to retaliate so he bound you with his arms and covered your mouth with tape. This whole situation had your mind running in circles desperate to find the truth. Jeff then whispered into your ear, "my boss is here" as if to answer your question. You wondered how this boss of a killer looked like. Maybe he was a gangster or a bald man with many many tattoos! The thought excited you for some reason. Was you already becoming accustomed to this lifestyle?

Slow, heavy steps increase in volume as they approach the door and stop. Silence. You felt Jeff's sweat drip onto your neck but you couldn't complain. Luckily, one of the Jacks had ran up to the boss and shouted "You've returned! Come and see this monstrosity i gathered!" Jeff exhaled as the two left in a flash. Was that the second Jack? The first Jack sounded calm, however this Jack was annoying. Too childish. Despite all that you wish to meet everyone. You pull yourself away from your kidnapper and glare at him. He looks at you in awe, "you still look at me like that although i saved your life."

Then your anger exploded for the first time in a long time, "firstly you called me bloody Meatloaf, then you bind me and after that you sweat on me?!" Jeff's only reaction is but a chuckle. He found amusement in your anger and found it cute. Before you could finish the sentence he began to walk closer to you. Feeling a sense of dominance, you back up fearing that he might hurt you but once again turn angry when he pins you to the wall. "Get off me. I don't want to be touched by you right now."

The two of you stare at each other for a while until you finally move to behind him, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be so rude..." you bow your head after realising despite all you've said and what you've tried, he still refrains from ending your life. Does he see hope in your future, we'll never know.

Without a warning, one of the Jacks come in reporting, "Jack can't keep the boss preoccupied for long so do something with... Him" he then closes the door. Jeff growled as he watched the mysterious man fade. "Jeff, didn't you lock the door?" and to his response it seemed that this was a regular occurance as he only let out a deep sigh. "Not now. We need to find you a place to hide that not even he could find you. Where could that be?" he paced, getting angrier by the second. From this adventure you've learnt so much about your kidnapper:
He is an emo boy who has too much time on his hands, he owns a weird dog and collects knives, he is hot-tempered, unfortunately strong and he lives in a mansion with lots of people. Are they all killers maybe?

Oh.

That's why he said... Why are you so slow at processing information as usual? The lights flickered as Jeff freaked out and grabbed you by your shoulders, "move you're in the way" he tightens his grip and pushes you backward into a closet you never noticed before. "Behave until i can say you can leave!" he slammed the door before patting his hands and there being a second being running into his room.