Death, Death, Devil

No, you didn't... Did you? Slenderman glanced at you who did not resist. Jeff twitched and avoided your general direction. He was suspicious of you too. "I-I didn't..." you mumbled as you held your arm guilty. Everyone's faces showed that no one believed you. This is not going well...

The room filled with a few whispers and many deathly glares. Even if he was an ass, he was still a member of their group. Slender twisted his body to face you but before he could say anything, you ran away with tears pouring down your face like a flooded pool. Stomping through the mansion, you threw open every pair of doors in your way until you eventually reached the woods beyond the walls. But your legs continued to move in circles and you ran and ran when you suddenly reached a pool in an unknown part of the natural wasteland.

As the water calmly fell from a mini waterfall, you stared at your reflection and punched the water, not that you was expecting anything to really come from it. B3N is dead... Is dying... Because of you. Because you brought that thing from your home and now he is gone. Your scalp was red and sore from the force you pulled as you wailed in guilt and sorrow. Though, anxiety shrouded your stomach at the thought of the killers following you and getting revenge.

They're those kind of people. Killers. Relentless. Merciless. Even to you. Now what will come of your future? There was a chance you could've become a part of them one day and you just had Jeff, the one you loved. But now all is gone thanks to your unfortune. After what seemed like a century, you rose to your feet and continued to stray away from the mansion which then led you to the edge of the forest, a foreign place to you. Where is home?

Again, you walked the perimeter, avoiding the Manor, but to no avail you still couldn't find your residence. Was this Slenderman's doing? He's doing this to make sure you never escaped for sure. Well, you began to think about your life as a whole as you planned how your death would be:
Either quick but gruesome by the boss, or a slow and painful death by your beloved. No more! This useless thinking was going to get you nowhere so you began to collect pieces of wood and some litter to build yourself a little camp to rest whilst you were lost.

During the night you were restless, woke up to every little noise that sounded suspicious, which was everything. Using the materials you found, you were able to build a makeshift weapon that you learnt from a camping book you read when you were at school. To think that would have ever been useful.

Finally the morning came and you were sleep deprived. Foxes kept stealing your food and wind kept your anxiety on a whole new level. So far, no one had come for you. Having no time to pack up anything you didn't need you took a headstart to the searching of your home. Hours passed and the sky was a gradient of warm colours; time was ticking and you began to go crazy. It's your fault... You're gonna die... There's no time... Tick, tick, tick, tock, death, death, DEVIL, lies and love... Hate! Revenge! You mumbled many different things as you cuddled your self for warmth. A bird landed on your shoulder which you squeezed and killed accidentally. Without a thought, you let it fall to the ground and you continued your walk.

A large boulder situated in the middle of an open area which you glanced at before deciding it was safe to sit on. 8.54pm. Or was it 8.45? 8.96? What is time? Time is just the beginning. Yeah... A couple appeared from behind and waved to you happily. They were laughing together and approached you carelessly; they explained that they recently got married and wanted to camp in the spot you were sitting at. They're idiots for talking to a stranger like you. They don't know of the stuff you've done... Like murder.

Murder... Murder... Murder... "so? Could you leave please?" the girl asked as she waved a hand in front of your blank face. How rude. You sighed and stood up like a thousand stones were strapped to your back and the couple smiled as they thanked you but your words smacked them in the face," who said I was leaving?" their faces moulded into frowns.

The girl brushed her hair off her shoulder and exclaimed, "didn't you hear? We just got married!" she smiled anxiously and the guy looked agitated by you. As you placed your hand into your rear pocket with the makeshift weapon grasped in your hand you countered them with, "and I just killed a guy. Nice story guys but I don't care about your reasons. Find a new spot" you pretended to flick your hair in mockery. Quickly the well dressed guy grabbed you by the collar and lectured you angrily, "Don't joke about that kind of shit kid!" the girl looked as if she had just sent her dogs on a fox hunt.

You spat in his face as you pulled out the weapon and cut his face. "Back off! Don't you dare touch me!" you used the weapon as a shield as they held onto eachother nervously and the man hissed as he shouted a collage of curse words and his wife clung to him. Poor souls. They shouldn't have messed with you. You've changed... This made your eyes tickle with water and you stared at your hands with dried blood on them and then at the face of the man you just attacked.

They've changed you. You laughed at yourself as you felt your sanity crawling away from yourself whilst the couple look mortified and back away into a different direction, finally giving up on the spot. Yes. This is your spot you found. Yours. No. It's a spot made for you. Your fingers trembled as you began to think about all the surroundings around you and the situation at hand. You are more confident in self defence and B3N sacrificed himself to save you, that makes you special! A grin grew on your face as you twirled around in the forest full of glee. This is now your lost home.

A few months passed and you had grew accustomed to your home where you had built a shelter that could shield you from every season, and it was filled with many many things you had collected over the time you had been there:
Flashlights, food, warm clothes, some cooking essentials and even technology! It was amazing!

You even had the new hobby.