A New World

Jeff watched you with a concerned look as you twiddled your thumbs. "What... Will you do?" you asked as you looked up at Jeff worriedly. Jeff could feel your anxiety so he asked, "What would you like me to do?" Was he always this considerate? You knew what you wanted him to do but it was too soon to ask that question. You needed to get closer to him to receive his answer. "Could... Could you leave Ben with just a warning and... In-involve me a bit more..." you guarded yourself from Jeff who looked confused.

Jeff sighed and nodded before leaving the room quickly. Why was he in such a rush? You shrugged it off and felt a boulder lift off your shoulders. You no longer had to hide! You didn't have to stay in that stuffy, intoxicating room! You took a deep breath and twisted the door knob with anticipation. You wiped your (h/c) hair out from your face and pushed it open. Standing on the other side was Jack. The one in the mask. Why was he standing there, staring at the door?

He cleared his throat and nodded to you. As he was about to walk away, you had the urge to grab his arm and ask, "Why was you watching the door?" He paused and stared at you. Slowly, he positioned his body to face you and he scratched his scalp as if to notify you that he is thinking, "I was looking for Jeff. But i guess he isn't here. Have you got permission to leave?" All you could do was nod and walk past him quickly. Jack understood the situation and knew the trouble Jeff was putting himself into so he had actually promised Jeff that he would watch over Y/N.

As you walked away, you knew that Jack was following you but to be honest it made you feel safer in this mansion of killers. He tried to increase the distance between you as the constant gesture was unnerving. Jack could easily keep up due to his athletic ability, "Why are you following me?" you growl. He ignored you though. You ran down the stairs to get away from your stalker which startled Jack, "stop! Come back Y/N, Y/N!" he ran and grabbed Y/N be your waist and pulled you back upstairs and hid you round the corner as you heard loud footsteps echo from downstairs.

Could that be their boss? I'm glad he pulled me back though i'm annoyed that he had to do it in such an obnoxious way. Then Jeff came in from round the corner and stared angrily. Why did he look so mad? He ran to Jack, punched him and dragged him away from you as he stomped furiously. What on Earth is with Jeff? You watched down the stairs as the many shadows passed by which made you wonder how many people were actually living there. Suddenly, Smile ran up to you and howled happily. In fear of his appearance, you slowly reached out to stroke him and soon felt comfortable with him.

He then pulled on your top and ran down the stairs like he wanted to show you something important to him. You followed cautiously and stopped whenever he told you to through a little nibble from him. He didn't hide you from anyone but the suspected boss. Why was it such an issue for you to be there? Could he kill you if he sees you?

Smile yapped as he reached the living room with you. You peered inside to find yourself in the same room you originally woke up in: the living room. The same gargantuan television sat at the front with a large sofa opposite it. On it sat three boys, a man in a feminine mask, the Jack that resembled a clown and B3N. B3N, why him of all people?! He seemed to be the first to notice your existence as he floated over to you quickly and tugged you over to the other two. "Hey Masky, here is the dude i told you about, Y/N" he pronounced proudly. He spoke as if you two had been the best of friends since 3rd grade.

Masky looked at you and nodded slightly and Jack looked over with a wave, "Hello again! I think we've seen each other before but i just can't remember!" he chuckled. The three boys watched you as you anxiously walked in til B3N suddenly stopped you, "Hey, wasn't Jeff keeping you imprisoned in his room? Why are you out inmate?" he winked; you shuffled away from him and ignored his remark. Masky shrugged to Jack as he showed no sign of interest and Jack gestured you to sit with them. With B3N still watching over you, you felt uncomfortable yet you still joined in. 

On the television, the news, there was a missing persons thread and your face was on there. Could your boss have done this? No, he didn't care about you unless you missed a week... Had it already been a week? Or maybe your mother popped by and noticed your house was a mess after Jeff first appeared.

"wHAHEY, Y/N, it's you!" Jack laughed as he continued listening to the news. Masky timidly asked, "So Jeff kidnapped you. No wonder Master cannot know of your existence here..." he then sat up straight and whispered, "Hide. Master is coming." You jump up from the sofa and run to the back of the room in desperate need of somewhere to hide. But it was too late... 

"Masky... What is the meaning of this?" a deep voice bellowed from the doorway.