The Big Man

"Aw was Jeff a little too hard on you?" he hovered over to you. "He doesn't hold back sometimes due to instincts." he smirked. His mouth moved closer to your ear as you stopped and stared at him. He then whispered, "i'd find better if I were you".

You retaliated and threw your arms in front of yourself to which B3N easily dodged. He smirked as he sat on the bed and judged it's messy presentation. "You two don't put much care into things like this do you?" you felt frustrated by his comments and presence here. Is his job to pester you?

You stand and glare at him, as you get ready to speak the door opens and Jack walks in. B3N smiles and gives him a flick of the ear, "Hey Jacky-boy, are you here to join the fun?" and you felt a weight lift off from your shoulders when he came in. The boy in blue had an aura of calamity and responsibility.

Jack grabbed B3N's wrist and said sternly "I am here to end it. You must leave or I shall have to have a word with the boss". They both stared at each other as B3N quickly disintegrated.

You looked at Jack happily and thanked him as he left. But now what? Stay in the room and dwell on insignificant things? In the end you decided to stick on a hoodie of Jeff's and some jeans then left for a wander. Jack agreed to accompany you to keep you safe from B3N as he could understand the difficulty of having "a childish hologram pester you insincerely". You sat in the kitchen and had a chat with Jack and Hoodie. You think he's strange but not as creepy as the rest you've met, he isn't bloody at all unless he's been out... But the thought of that happening was uncomfortable.

Then the thought occurred, will you ever have to do that?!

"So you're the child that has been dwelling in Jeff's bedroom" you heard a bellowing voice from an unknown source. You pull your head to your shoulders like a turtle as Jack nodded. Did he have to emphasise the fact you've dwelled? "Do you not know of me? I suppose the fact that he was hiding your presence meant that he kept you misinformed. I manage what goes on around here" to which you froze on the spot. The boss was there. You turned around slowly but no one was there, just an empty doorway. Jack points to the doorway again which made you turn again and he said, "he's there, you just have to touch him".

So you walked to the doorway anxiously and reached your hand out, suddenly, you saw an extremely large pale hand under yours. It was cold. That was all you could think of so you quickly pulled away. In fear, you looked up and took a few steps back and his face was not apparent. So this was their boss.

You felt dizzy and suddenly you fainted.