Rivalry

Relieved, he slumped on his bed and laid on his back. Why did he bring me here? Then you finally gained the courage to ask...

"Jeff... Why-" almost as if he anticipated the question, he stood up quickly and looked at you. But his emotion was unreadable. He then sharply said, "no more questions" and he left the room in a hurry. Being the curious person you were, you decided to try and follow him. To your luck, the door was unlocked finally. You peer round the corner of the hallway as you feared the worst. 'You'll get us both in trouble if we get caught' you recall Jeff saying though it may not be specifically what the kidnapper said.

As you watch the multiple shadows pass by downstairs, you felt a light tapping sensation on your shoulder. It was B3N. What would he want? You frown as you face the boy. He floats a few centimetres over you as he playfully picks you up. You retaliate and try to jump out from his grasp but he covers your mouth and floats higher then whispers into your ear, "Oh hush now. You wouldn't want to get your little Jeffy-boy into trouble with the boss now would you? Plus, You're out of your cage! You must return unless..." he teleports into a room you was a stranger to. But it was obviously his room.

Why was he acting so weird? He tried to kill you! How dare he! "As a man i must defend myself! Why are you doing this?!" you run to the corner of the room and weakly hold up your fists. Ben watched with a smirk on his face and he responded with "oh dear sweet Y/N You've put me in a rut. How could i leave you alone after that display last time? You was too cute!" he chuckled as he smoothly floated towards you like a piece of paper in the wind. Right now you was scared. Why does he like you? Is it a love-hate relationship? "Stay away!" you shout subconsciously which made B3N pause. But not from fright or anger... It was from delight.

He moved closer and closer to you and was about to put his hands on you til suddenly Jeff ran into the room and punched B3N. You looked at him surprised but thankful and Jeff picked you up bridal style then quickly ran back into his room. After he set you on his bed, he locked the door, walked over to you and held your shoulders. "What did that pervert do to you? He had always had the courage to go after my stuff but this time he went too far. Did he touch you? Hurt you?" he huffed as you shook your head. You felt anxious about what could've occurred to B3N despite how much you hate him.

Jeff watched you with a concerned look as you twiddled your thumbs. "What... Will you do?" you asked as you looked up at Jeff worriedly. Jeff could feel your anxiety so he asked, "What would you like me to do?" Was he always this considerate? You knew what you wanted him to do but it was too soon to ask that question. You needed to get closer to him to receive his answer. "Could... Could you leave B3N with just a warning and... In-involve me a bit more..." you guarded yourself from Jeff who looked confused.