The Confession

You glared at B3N who only looked just as confused as Jeff had a few moments ago then left and you pulled Jeff back into the bedroom. You couldn't help it now. It was too much. "Jeff, I think I like you" you said as you twisted the shirt and looked at the ground. Judging by his shadow, you saw him tense up. Oh no...

Nothing happened within the awkward silence until he scratched his scalp and sighed, "I've never had someone like me before. I don't really know what to do" you looked up at him and noticed the slight tint of pink on his bleached face. He was actually considering the confession?! Yes! He didn't add on anything else and just sat on the bed to relieve the tension.

You decided that he might need some time alone so you left the room quietly before heading towards the main lounge room. Inside, we're Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky and of course, the idiot. The pixie was floating around making fun of everyone and mocking Slenderman, everyone else was just trying to watch TV in peace. You cleared your throat to try and stop him which made everyone turn to face you. Great. They quickly continued doing what they were but B3N came over and stood opposite you, "you packed quite a punch back there! Wanna practise more with me?"

You were shocked. He wasn't mad at all? Probably because he is too self absorbed. He followed his instincts and pulled you outside to a desolate area and gave you some gloves at some point. When??" Hey sprout, give me a good punch" Sprout?! He didn't need to ask twice! You raced towards him and went to hit him but you toppled over when he disappeared. Of course he would play dirty. He's- I'm over here! Don't keep your guard open or else I'll be able to kill you~" he hummed as he zoomed towards you. In the nick of time you were able to dodge him but he came back almost instantly. It was difficult seeing as you were an antisocial shut in, but it was like your instincts and adrenaline assisted.

He picked his teeth, "you're alright Rookie" he winked. God you hated him. His actions are so unnecessary. He threw you a knife which landed beside your feet, where was he aiming?! He obnoxiously cheered, "time for a brawl! Though, I will not be allowed to harm you but you can harm me" he smirked. What would he gain from that? Does he have a secret scheme he's plotting? You grabbed the knife and imagined Jeff whilst doing so, copying the way he held his collection then thought, 'what would Jeff do?' so in that moment you dashed towards him and tried to hit him, unfortunately he moved away. You constantly followed him trying to attack him but he was just playing around with you. You began to give up so instead of mindlessly trying to chase him, you threw it at him which hit him in the back. Yes! He groaned. You got me? Well done. Let's return" he smiled as he pulled the knife out and headed back.

Was that just a game? We returned and he disappeared as soon as we returned, Smile appeared and gave you a lick. He stayed by your side until he couldn't no more when Slenderman shooed him away. "You were outside with B3N" he dictated. Feeling guilty and scared, you bowed your head. He rested a hand on your head and explained further, "you broke a rule and you injured B3N. Why?" he didn't sound mad. Merely curious.

After you explained the whole situation, he grunted and thanked you before also disappearing. If only you could have powers... That'd be nice. Perhaps you could make B3N disappear for good. You sniggered at the thought. Jeff appeared and grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the bedroom. "Did B3N do anything to you out there? I'll kill him" he clicked his knuckles and bared his teeth. It reminded you of Smile dog. To see Jeff getting protective despite his reaction earlier was reassuring...

He sighed deeply and laid on the bed. You walked over and his smell was stronger than usual. Had he been running? He held your hand and said, "I'm glad you weren't hurt. You don't deserve the pain" you became bashful and tried to get away but he wouldn't let you. He pulled you into him and he hugged you so you couldn't escape. He knew what he was doing. "I thought about what you said earlier..." he began. But didn't finish for a while. The tension between you two was suffocating and frankly, you wished you had never confessed or else you might've been alright!

You and your big mouth... He stroked your hair and continued," I am not going to lie to you and say I am in love with you or whatever. But I am not an asshole who will just shut you down and say I don't care about you. Because i do. I don't want anyone else to see you in the states I've seen you" this man, coming out with a comment like that. Why it affected you now more than before was probably because you understood that you liked him. Things become different when you're watching the crush then confessing to the crush. In a weird way. "so. I think I will take up on your offer and date you. What do you think?" he looked down at you and you were beetroot red. Hiding your face you nodded and he squeezed you within his arms. What a comforting smell... In the end you ended up falling asleep.

When you woke up you found yourself next to the killer, he was facing you with an eye mask on. Curiosity got the better of you and you peeled it slightly to see his eyes open, "Jeff?" no response. Eyelids. Yes. He has no eyelids. Slowly, you left the bed and headed towards the door but something was blocking it. Who could that be? You knocked three times and the other side knocked twice.