Who is this?

That's why he said... Why are you so slow at processing information as usual? The lights flickered as Jeff freaked out and grabbed you by your shoulders, "move you're in the way" he tightens his grip and pushes you backward into a closet you never noticed before. "Behave until i can say you can leave!" he slammed the door before patting his hands and there being a second being running into his room.

A soft voice entered the room, yet it was not Jack. This stranger's voice was sweeter, a smoother pitch which then told, "Jeff, he wants you to see to his office when you can so he can appoint you to your next job" and without a moment's notice he had disappeared. Jeff clicked his tongue as he knocked on the door you was behind in a quiet pattern, "Stay in this room and remain unseen til i return" he whispered then ran out of the room. Who could this scary man be? To be able to have the power over so many serial killers... He must be a very strong, negative, logical leader. Someone you have no chance against.

You leave the cramped space effortlessly when you attempt to listen to the other side of the door. But you hear nothing. Nothing but your own thoughts biting at your brain telling you to run away. But then you remembered that creature... That thing, at your house. Would it be gone by now? Would it have moved on as you had been kidnapped? Or maybe it is on its way to come and take you back home! No... That can't be right. Why would that creature of all the people you know come to save you?

Determined to find out what was happening, you pep through the door keyhole and you suddenly jump back when you see someone watching you through the keyhole with a bloody eye and red iris. He had demon eyes which pierced through your soul. Had they been watching the entire time? Who is this creep?!

You stare at the eye that continues to watch you, "Who are you? What do you want?" you ask confidently as you still lay on the floor. Chuckles can be heard echoing from the door, to the window to your ears. Was this home or a demon? When you look at the keyhole again, the eye had disappeared. Just an empty black hole sat in its place. You knew that you was already feeling terrified that if you leave the room you'll die but now the sense that if you stay you'll die was so strong, your legs began to move on their own. You ran to the door but the door knob was so hot it almost burnt your skin from the bone. So again you fell onto your back crying quietly in pain.

A boy's voice echoed throughout the room, "Why don't you cry out in pain? Where's the fun in silence?" Strangely enough, whenever the boy attempted to pronounce an S or F his voice would sound very electronic and deep... As if he was a broken gadget. "Who are you?" you asked quietly, knowing that even t he quietest breath could be heard by this character's strong senses. A deep, sadistic chuckle again occurred but this time, it emitted from the television screen. Since when did Jeff have a television in his room?