Again, But More

Internally, you was hitting your head against a brick wall, why act like that in front of a killer who doesn't like you?! Stupid! But he contradicted that thought as he took the plate off your lap and placed it onto the floor. He moved closer to you until your lips were almost touching, "Jeff?"

He brought his hand to your face then pulled away, "you had food on your face" he flicked it away carelessly. Is that it? Your face fell whether you knew it or not and he noticed it. A smirk grew on his face and he took the almost-empty plate away from you and placed it onto the drawers, "was you expecting more? You're so thirsty Y/N" he giggled. Your face went beetroot red as you went to push him away angrily. Are you thirsty? He's attractive, good in bed, active and... A killer. What was you thinking?! He MURDERS people! Why was he so... Cool?

He grabbed your hands and held you still. The two of you watched each other in silence like predator and prey, he then glided to your ear and whispered, "If you want to, I would gladly satisfy your needs. I have needs too but to think you would still want to after last time... It riles me up too". His husky voice left shivers down your spine as you felt tingly in your crotch area. Damn it. He really had you under his spell. Before he could add more, you hugged him tightly to hide your face as you bit his ear softly.

He was startled at first but quickly adjusted. A cold, large hand rode up under your top and he ordered, "bite it harder. I like pain-" he began but you did as you were told as soon as it left his chapped lips so he paused and let out a little groan. Pain? He gets turned on by pain? That explains how he was able to cut up his face... Slowly, you moved to his neck and bit it the same way as before which made him grab your hair and push your head into his neck deeper. Even though you struggled to breathe, it was still affecting you. In no time, Jeff moved his hand to your pants and began to jerk you off.

The sudden release of lust got to you and your head pulled back to face his. Two men, facing each other huffing and puffing, it would've been a fujoshi's dream! As nervous as you were, you was determined to touch his too. So you lightly touched his throbbing crotch and rubbed it and watched Jeff as you did so whilst he played with you. He smirked. You remembered what he said before so you tightened your grip around it which made him look angry though it was obvious he loved it. Perhaps he just always looked like that.

He laid you down roughly and you held your dicks together as he thrusted and huffed. You felt like you were going to explode but it looked like he was just getting started. Jeff grabbed your pants and took them off smoothly without caring about where they landed, and pressed himself against your rear. He watched you nervously, it was as if he was scared to hurt you. "Jeff... I want you... Inside" you had no time or room to think, you just wanted to feel all of him. He clicked his tongue and suddenly put all of himself inside. Despite the vigorous movements, the bed remained silent and the door remained shut. Hopefully he locked it... Did he?

You began to feel paranoid so you held Jeff's shoulders, "H-Hey Jeff, is the door L-locked?" and he went slower for a moment as he watched the door and stared at it. Perhaps he could see it from this far? His cheeks were painted pink and he looked back at you as he took his hoodie off, "Wanna check?" you nodded as you look at his body mesmerised. He's quite ripped... Obviously. He's a killer! Suddenly, he grabbed you and sat you on top of him which pushed all of him inside again. You whimpered and he licked your neck before standing up, with him still inside. He's insane!

He walked over to the door, using his arms to support you, and wiggled the door handle, "It's locked tight" he pressed you against the wall and began to thrust. It felt deeper than before seeing as you had nothing to lay on. After a short while, he hit a spot that made you cry in ecstacy. That was embarrassing! Jeff looked at you with sweat dripping from his face and chuckled, "I've found it" he bit his lip and he continued to hit that same spot. Your reflexes cause you to cling to him as you wailed and moaned, he also moaned and bit your neck.

Jeff struggled to keep you up as he showed signs of reaching his limit; you were too as you let go and held the wall. "Jeff! I'm gonna- I'm gonn-" he thrusted faster and faster til the both of you released at the same time, on your stomach. Finally, Jeff's legs gave out and the two of you fell to the floor all worn out. At some point you must've fallen asleep but it seemed Jeff did too as he laid in your lap and you were still by the wall all dirty. With cautious movements, you moved him and grabbed a towel he had hung up for when he showers and used that to wipe yourself before getting dressed again and running to Slenderman.

In the kitchen, there was Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Sally and Slenderman. "Sir! S-Slenderman? Could I have a s-shower?" you twiddle your thumbs as you looked at the floor. Everyone watched you which made your anxiety burst the rooftop all the way to Alaska. The creature walked over and rested a palm on your shoulder, "you don't need to ask me for such a request. Do so at your comfort. Towels should be in there already. Those who want their own goods keep them in their rooms" you nodded then ran away before their eyes pierced your skin.

Finally... A nice shower...