The Voice...

So your assumption was right. They're all killers here.

So B3N, the green elf boy with demonic eyes, leant on you still without saying a word. As if he was taking in the moment or just sitting on a chair. You didn't want to be used like an object despite his nature so you pull away and stand as far away as possible. He just watched you with a smile, "hey don't worry i won't do that again! You're such a party pooper" he laughed like a child. Was this all a game to him?  He acts like a friend yet you had no clue as to who he really was. None.

With a confident stride he walks towards you which makes you back up against the wall. As Ben was about to touch your hair, Jeff returned and ran to Ben to push him away, "why the fuck are you in my room! I told you to not- and you brought my fucking tv back. Great!" and you could see Jeff's anger rising. Are they not on good terms? Obviously not. You wanted to try to talk to Jeff on his own but Ben was intruding and was causing a lot of drama within the room. You didn't like him either so you decided to step up. "Hey i just came to welcome our guest" the elf said as he shrug mockingly. You look at him with a glare and announce, "i don't need any welcoming thanks. Now can you leave?" Jeff was surprised by this sudden change of confidence as so far you had closed your doors to him. He enjoyed this change as you stood by his side. Ben backed down to you and crawled back into the television of which Jeff quickly grabbed and threw out of the window. You thought that was a bit overboard but it was understandable.

You look at Jeff as he stared out the window, trying to calm himself down and then you decide to help him. "You kept your composure really well..." you sat on his bed trying to not to sugar-coat the assistance you tried to provide. He still stared out to the woods. You twiddled your thumbs as you said "surely he will be gone now-" but Jeff interrupted calmly "now there's a potential threat to you. He may tell the others about you which will get us both into deep trouble." For a moment you felt a sense of sadness in his tone, as if he had lost trust in his friend or was really worried about you. Though it didn't seem like any were the case.

If only that black shadow from your room were here. Maybe that could help with the issues! It could chase anyone away or threaten them! Or maybe you was just feeling ambitious... You couldn't make it move nor speak not that you ever dared to try. You wondered as to what it could be doing now that you weren't at your house. Maybe it assumed that you were out at a friend's house for the night? Impossible! You have had no friends for a long long long time now and that creature would've known. Maybe you spent the night at work?

'I knew you were here'

You froze. Jeff turned around and sighed as he picked up the ornaments that sat on his desk before the television was placed. He knew nothing of the dark voice you heard. Nothing. Were you going crazy like these criminals?

'You are not like these monsters. You're better than them. You can go incognito whereas they cannot. You have power over them'

Why did this voice sound so familiarly native? What was this? Jeff asked, "are you spacing out? Oi, are you ignoring me?" he waved his pale, large hand in your face then grabbed your hair. Once you responded with a worried expression he pulled away and fixed your hair. What is with him? "I asked if he said anything weird to you." You remember the conversation you two had but on Jeff's terms of weird, nothing came to mind.

Relieved, he slumped on the bed and laid on his back. Why did he bring you here? Then you finally gain the courage to ask...