I saw him.

"wHAHEY, Y/N, it's you!" Jack laughed as he continued listening to the news. Masky timidly asked, "So Jeff kidnapped you. No wonder Master cannot know of your existence here..." he then sat up straight and whispered, "Hide. Master is coming." You jump up from the sofa and run to the back of the room in desperate need of somewhere to hide. But it was too late...

"Masky... What is the meaning of this?" a deep voice bellowed from the doorway.

Masky walked over to the door frame quickly like a duckling to its mother, they were talking but you couldn't quite understand what they were saying. B3N gestured to me to hide more. So you assumed that you still went unnoticed. Some scary boss he is if he can't even identify a lost cause in his own home.

You quietly shuffled to the furthest corner where you noticed there was a cupboard. B3N made a loud racket which gave you the chance to get inside.

Mops, buckets, brooms and... The smell of copper? Iron? You're in a cleaning closet yet it smelt so daring. On the other side of the poorly painted door you heard one sided conversations. So their boss never came into the room? You were so so so confused yet curious. But Jeff would get into so much trouble if you were to climb out now and tell them you was taken by him. If you told him you came here by accident then you was destined to die.

"Sir that's why the room is a mess. We will clean it up right away." Masky explained. So he is a clean freak? You're so dirty that he cannot view me?! What jerks. You heard the clock strike the hour after being in the closet for a while. Had everyone forgotten about you? From a crack in the door you was able to peer into the living room. There, you saw him. Four, no, six? Eight? So many black strings of skin floated in the air like hair underwater and an extremely slender man sat on the sofa. That explains the unnecessary size of the sofa. But still how does he exist?! He looks so unreal.

You leaned forward a little further and notice he has no hair.

You didn't know what to do. Where is everyone? You wanted Jeff... Where is Jeff? Why can't he save you...
You wanted to go home... You're scared. If you ran out now you would definitely die. Probably being torn apart by those long tentacles. You bet his face is terrifying... You shiver at the thought. Luckily, someone calls the man away but to your surprise he teleported away.

Now is your chance! You ran and ran with all your strength to Jeff's room where Jeff was sitting with a knife in his hand. "Where were you Y/N?" you felt so guilty. You ended up explaining everything that happened and you sat beside Jeff who comforted you.

Was he always this sweet? Is he... No. Can't be.
You fell asleep at some point and Jeff stayed with you the entire time. He blamed himself for taking Jack away that you felt scared. He now promises to be by your side all the time. You don't know if you're happy or worried about that. At least that man will hopefully stay away from you. Only time will tell.

In the morning, Jeff brought up some food for you and himself. How could no one be suspicious unless he was always this greedy.
"Jeff, do you usually eat loads?" you asked whilst you ate in bed. He shrugged and said, "it depends on how I feel" and he finally decided to chew his food. It must hurt to eat with a Chelsea smile. You giggled as you watched him struggle to keep it falling from his extended mouth. "What's so funny?" he whined childishly.
"You" you smiled. Jeff looked away quickly for some reason. Could he be embarrassed?!