The End

A few months passed and you had grew accustomed to your home where you had built a shelter that could shield you from every season, and it was filled with many many things you had collected over the time you had been there:
Flashlights, food, warm clothes, some cooking essentials and even technology! It was amazing!

You even had the new hobby.

Jeff was in the woods for the first time since that incident with B3N. He was in a coma and there was little chance he would survive, but Jeff kept hope. Slenderman ordered him to look for the source of the recent disappearings of campers and lodgers in his woods. It certainly wasn't them. Because Jeff had rejected so many jobs prior, this was his chance to get some more experience which had dulled his confidence.

As he passed the trees, he noticed deep gashes in the tree trunks like a wild animal was on a rampage.. More and more appeared the further he went. He clutched to his knife as he drew closer until he noticed a well made camp. This could be another victim of the future! Although he didn't know how long it would take, he decided to wait in the shadows until the murderer was there.

It was only an hour until he saw some movement, an outline of a familiar silhouette was dragging two bodies into the camp, this was where the guy lived! But why does he look familiar? Confidently, he ran into the campsite and pinned the murderer by the neck as they both fell to the floor, "Who are you? Why are you here?" he growled. The other remained silent as he tried to break from Jeff's grip. He had almost succeeded until Jeff recollected his thoughts and jumped back in surprise, "Y/N? Is it you?" he peeped at the mauled couple and sneered at the messiness.

You turned around to face the wall and studied your makeshift weapon then faced Jeff seriously, "You're here to take revenge aren't you?" you took a large step forward as you pushed the weapon towards Jeff. He jumped back in time in shock, "no! Stop trying to attack me! I'm not here to kill you!" he waved his pale hands in front of him as he grabbed the nearest item and used it as a shield. After a few more swings you gave up and sighed, "whatever. Leave me be. I am happy where I am and where I am is home" you try to recollect your memories of the day B3N was attacked by your monster and the look Jeff had on his face.

Monster, murder, Jeff, Jeff, Devil, Hate, revenge and lies! He was trying to kill you through the art of a facade! You lunged at him once more which made him fall to the ground and hit his head on a giant boulder. It happened again! He's dead! Your hands trembled as you dropped your weapon and pulled at your face. Jeff laid there stiffly for a short while before he sat up and rubbed his bleeding head, "You've become rash" he chuckled.

After a long chat about what happened at the mansion after you left, you had finally decided, "I will not go back with you Jeff. Although the bond we had was strong and it was good there... This is my place now. Mine. You know? No fear... Because I am the fear" his face fell. Jeff grabbed your hand and studied it for a while before looking up at you, "If that's your final decision. And you will not stop killing people?" you shook your head. He nodded as he took short strides away towards the mansion.

It didn't take long for him to disappear out from sight which led you on to believe he was gone forever. You're all alone again in your homemade hut with two corpses with nothing on them. Such a waste of time. You then looked back at the direction of the mansion before you steadily began to pack a large camper bag which could almost fit everything you owned inside.

With a torch in one hand and a biscuit in the other, you set off into the opposite direction to continue what was left of your future.

THE END