O.S

In the distance you could hear a seductive voice call out, "Who is calling my name? Jeff? Is it you? Have you brought the dead back to life or will you be going back?"

Jeff suddenly pushed you into the wardrobe and sat on the floor. What's with all the wardrobes dotted around randomly!? Heavy footsteps entered the room and halted. You couldn't understand what was happening since the doors had been completely shut, however, you knew you had been discovered.

A deep exhale echoed before the voice entranced your ears again, "Jeff. Do we have a visitor? Is it someone from his mansion? Or perhaps... Someone important to you" Jeff never responded. It seemed as though that attitude was continuous as the other creature gave a mellow reaction. You sat silently, awaiting your next command with the enemy and guardian on the otherside of some weak doors. "Didn't I make myself clear? I asked you a question. An answer is required. Unless you want me to involve everyone else?" he exhaled again. Judging by the reoccurrence, he was smoking.

You heard Jeff click his tongue as he stood up roughly and clammered to his feet. " They're from the mansion. No one special... " those words stabbed you like a thousand knives. So that's how he really felt. You felt angry rather than blue. How dare he do those acts with you despite having no feelings toward you! That's just wrong. Then again... He is a killer. Remaining silent, you clutched your knees to your chest and stared into nothing.

He let out a chuckle as he moved closer to Jeff, "then you wouldn't mind if they died?" he threw Jeff across the room and darted towards the wardrobe. You laid low sharply to avoid contact and succeeded. Smile ran into the room and attacked the creature but you saw nothing except a Ray of light from where a pale hand had pierced the doors precisely where your head was. Damn.

Slowly, he pulled away and Jeff ran towards him with a knife he had in his pocket. "How foolish of me. To underestimate the dweller of that household" through the hole you saw a man in a black trench coat, white pirate shirt and smart trousers. Was he the one who had ties to your grandmother? Smile was clutching to his ankle with his gargantuan teeth which didn't affect the man at all. He kicked the dog off with a wide swing and dusted his ankle, "That mutt should be on a leash. I don't want to get infected now do I?" he chuckled as he fought Jeff. He was different from Slenderman, less tentaclly.

I spoke too soon. As always. Four white tendrils appeared! But as they powered up to attack Jeff, you jumped out in haste and shouted," Stop!" The two stared at you without showing emotion and Smile ran towards you protectively. You appeared brave and idiotic, on the inside you were screaming at yourself and probably soiled your pants.

The creature bowed and took his top hat off as he did so,"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.-" he waited for you to finish his greeting. You raised your nose at him and snarled as you said, "Mr.Y/N" this attitude surprised Jeff as he had become accustomed to your weak and skitty persona.

This entranced the creature. "I am Sexual Offenderman. Perhaps it's too much of a tonguetwister for a poppet such as yourself. So call me whatever you like" he grinned, showcasing his pearly white shark teeth. You huffed at his comment. Thanks to Jeff, the arousal of a multitude of emotions and the memory of your family, you was acting displeased and spiteful. Not that it angered the S man. What to call him... What to call him... "I'll call you O.S" you felt that it was a smart idea until it sprang out your mouth. But the idea amused him. The four of you left the room a mess and silently wandered the halls until you entered the main hall.

Feeling unsatisfied, you started the conversation, "so. O.S, what do you know about my box? If you're anything like your brother, surely you'll know what box I'm talking about". Jeff watched in confusion as he waited for the scene to commence.
But he ignored you. He continued to act as if nothing had been said and smiled to himself as he whistled that same lullaby from before.

"I asked you a question!" you tugged on his coat with the little power you had which finally caught his attention,"and I chose not to answer. I give you the hospitality of life and you dare touch me with your virgin hands?" you pulled away bashfully and pointed a finger at him. As you raged you ran in front of him to stop him from walking, "I am not a virgin for your information! What's with you and that anyway!

Jeff looked away bashfully with a grumpy expression.