9

Yup! Why'd you ask?

agustd
Well, no reason actually. I've heard that he works
in a really good place and I really want to know where that is
and I could have a chance to talk to that business about their great success

"Okay now what the fuck was that Min Yoongi."

Ahh ok :) anything for you Agust D 😍😍😍

He works at a Recording Studio nearby.

agustd
Yeah? Where could that be?

It's in Seoul, it's called RedHouse Recording Studio,
But he has contemporary dance too

agustd
Contemporary? And works in a Recording studio? All the
way in Seoul? God damn okay then.

agustd
Thanks a lot kay ☺️💓💓

No prob , Agust D!!!! 💓💓💓💓💓💓

———

"And where might you be going, Mr. Min?" A body guard of Yoongi's, Jeon Jung-Hyun, asks Seeing him on his A Bathing Ape x Mastermind hoodie, Ripped jeans, black vans and black cotton face mask.

"Tell Manager-nim I'm going somewhere. I'll be back soon, promise."

"Let Jung-Hyun go with you Yoongi." The manager randomly appears at their sight. Knowing about Yoongi leaving. The bodyguard nodded as Yoongi waved his goodbye to his manager.

They both walk fast to Yoongi's black Lamborghini Aventador S.

"Seoul, RedHouse Recording Studio." He immediately said. The bodyguard was completely shocked, as he just nodded and started to drive, acting like nothing is happening.

Going there, Yoongi was in Instagram, checking if there were any updates. Most especially, Jimin's account.

———

lilchim95

19 posts
794 followers
51 following

+follow

would you like to follow lilchim95?
Yes|No

✔️followed

———

lilchim95's story

📸 | send message

📸 | send message

———

"Who the fuck is-

"Mr. Min, LANGUAGE." Jung-Hyun said while his eyes just straight on the road.

Yoongi in response, just rolled his eyes.

———

agustd
Replying to lilchim95's story

Um, would you mind telling me who that is?

———

"No response yet, huh? this is the first time." Yoongi mumbled.

"We're here, Mr. Min."

"I'm back here again, eh?" He muttered.

"Yes." Jung-Hyun said.

"Your little brother works here too right?" Yoongi snapped

"Yeah."

As they both walked upstairs, they open the door seeing a lady on a desk.

"OMG OMG!! ARE YOU THAT AGUST D?" She shouted before the desk.

"Would you mind if we?" She says holding up her phone in camera.

"We're not accepting fan selfies with Agust D right now, we apologize." Jung-Hyun said. Yoongi just silent. The lady frowned a bit, but she truly understands.

"Do you have a worker here? Namely, Jimin?" He asked in full curiosity

"A-Ahh yes, Park Jimin? He's in that room at the right if you pass the hallway right there." As she points out the directions, trying to hold in her 'fangirlism'.

"Thank you." Yoongi bowed, following Jung-Hyun.

He followed the right directions, the room has no door but just a small space going inside, Yoongi suddenly turned back letting his back lean on the wall beside that small entrance.

"Just let me looooove youu.."

They both heard singing coming from that room,

it was Jimin's angelic and sweet voice hitting Yoongi's fanboy eardrums.

"What's wrong Mr. Min?" Jung-Hyun said.

"Shh." Yoongi said , his eye peeking at the edge of the wall, seeing Jimin in person. Sitting on his spinning chair, moving around on his phone, brushing up his hair and singing

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, gripping to the side of that thin wall. He was so caught up in his singing and his perfect self.

Until they both hear foot steps going towards them, as the sound stopped.

The two looked back seeing a boy holding two cups of coffee

"H-Hyung? A-A-And, A-A-AG.. AGUST TO THE FUCKING D??!?!!" Biggest fanboy of Agust D, Jeon Jungkook shouted at their sight.

As Jimin's eyes suddenly switched to the wall from his phone.