59

— nah im kidding BAHAHAHAH i know i know, you love author-nim very very much😚
your comments r the best i stg i love you guys so fucking much HAHAHAHAHA

"Oh my gosh just fucking open that shit." Yoongi opened the door seeing the manager laying down on the bed unconscious and the bartender also known as his son standing up holding a medical kit for his father. He suddenly dropped the kit in surprise and took a few steps back looking at them.

"We finally found you." Jungkook said with a raspy voice. "Shut the fuck up." Jimin whispered, "I NEEDED TO SOUND COOL."
" We need to talk kid." Yoongi then grabs his arm but he pulls away as a result, "No!" He shouted, He then took out a pocket knife from his back pocket as he tried to scratch yoongi with it though ended up missing him.

Yoongi then snatched the pocket knife away from him, "Woah there kiddo, do you even know how to use one of these?" The son gulped in fright, Yoongi then threw the knife away. "I'm not gonna use this against some kid. Again, I need to talk to you, wether you like it or not."
"No! I won't talk to you!!" as he pulled away again.

"Fine." Yoongi replied. "I won't talk to you, but at the same time, we won't leave."

The youngest pouted as a result, in fact, this 14 in a half year old really didn't know how to defend himself in these situations so he just let it off with Yoongi talking to him as a result. I know, that quick.
But it was'nt really is intention nor his plan to do so in the first place.

When Yoongi was just about to say a word, he notices the boy grabbing something from behind until then, a sharp item started to glide through Yoongi's right cheek and red fluid started to escape his  pale skin. "How many of these do you have this is so annoying." The older complained.

He then started to make a move, hitting his hand to let go of the knife. "I don't give up that easily. Old prick."

"And he finally said something." Jimin blurted out.

The brunette started to take his boyfriend Yoongi by arm beside him (since basically he's definitely done with Yoongi not going straight with to point) ,
"Look, I know you're not down for this 'guidance counselor' shit that's going on right now, but what my boyfriend's trying to tell you, your father is finally getting his ass thrown behind bars so if you didn't wanna hear that in the first place well—"

As soon as those words came out, A big slam on the door opened up. The son gasping in fear.

"Taehyungie !!" Jungkook jumped to his arms in glee. "You missed a lot babe." The younger added. "I know, I know. But at least this shit can be finally over."

"What the fuck" Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok said in unity.

"FYI hoes, i got these police shitheads last minute so you better thank me and treat me for damn food." Taehyung exclaimed as the polize forces start barging in the room as well, carrying the unconscious old hag (the manager) by their shoulders towards the police car and the son following. And in that particular moment, Silence took over the atmosphere. Completely confused as far as they're concerned.

"His son was literally in front of me 3 seconds ago." Yoongi said. "Not to mention it was honestly a total disaster just 5 seconds ago, and for some reason people just barged in and took them to be where they actually belong." Jimin added.

"Can't i hear just a single thanks? Gosh, you guys are mean. We planned this right before we went to the bar, i was texting Tae our whereabouts and our strategies, but for some reason he did come early from what i've appointed. bUT WASN'T THAT A COOL SCENE ?? HE JUST BARGED IN WITH POLICE OFFICERS!" The coconut headed creature said in excitement.

Even though none of them didn't really get what Jungkook has actually said, they just decided to thank him at least everything's done and finished even pretty quicker than expected.

"Oh by the way bitch , this is not some movie or some kinda shit you want this to be you dumb fuck." Jimin snapped.

"Yeah but—

"Okay that's it guys enough. Everything's done and already settled, We don't want this to make things worse. Now we have to tell the police what actually happened and maybe then could spread what the heck this manager of yours has been doing the past few years." Hoseok interrupted. As the 8, with EunHa started to report everything to them as soon as possible.

Interviews. Supreme Courts. Everything, they all had to deal with acording to Manager Kang's actions towards his idols, Yoongi in particular.

2 Days later.

"Jimin."

"Yes?"

The two sitting across from each other in StarKook cafe with the others on the table right beside them currently dealing with rumors and other complications even though they find it really fun arguing with Jimin and Yoongi's haters.

"I-

"Oh gosh look at them." Jimin then said, pointing out at Hoseok and EunHa's 'too much' public display of affection. "When the heck did they get back together?" Yoongi asked him in confusion since he never really saw them actually touch each other.
"Eh, How should i know and why should i even care anyways." The younger replied and Yoongi chuckling as a result.

"Anyways, continuing to what was i going to say.."

"Yeeeees?" Jimin impatiently said, stirring sugar cubes onto his black coffee.

"I've been wanting to debut again. As a soloist. A singer that focuses his songs towards love and probably senti shit. Though, I'll be debuting in an underrated company. Not SmallHit, Not KMP, Not ESEM, and of course not Sphere, My goal is to reach out to people who actually deserve the look on the eyes of a star and a motivation."

Jimin then dropped his stirrer into his coffee cup as his jaw dropped, he never expected to hear the word 'debut' from his boyfriend's mouth. But whatever his intentions are, Jimin as himself will never bring his Yoongles down and support him no matter what.

"Go for it." Jimin replied with a soft warm smile that the older loves very much.

"Really?" Yoongi said shockingly. Honestly expected the words 'Do Not Debut!' or something like that but it's the complete opposite. "Of course babe. Anything , Do what you're heart desires. I can't always control you and your wants. I'll support you whenever and whatever!"

Yoongi smiled brightly with a gummy smile as he let out the words "I'm glad!!" To his precious boyfriend.

"But hey.." Jimin replied, staring at his coffee with the little sugar cubes floating ontop.
"Is there anything wrong?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

"Get rid of Agust D."

"Huh?? what do you mean?"

"You're stage name.. will be Suga from now on." Jimin said with a smile as his eyes form crescent moons.
Suga, pale white like sugar, sweet just like the term of his own boyfriend.