20

"Why are you always on that phone of yours?" EunHa questioned Agust D, just sitting on the couch and checking out his explore page that's full of Jimin's 'hot' dances during the competition that occurred today. "Didn't I tell you that manager nim will fire you if you focus too much on your phone?"

"Hello? Are you even listening to me?"

He was too caught up at the scenes that almost everyone posted. Especially the revealing of Jimin's torso.

"Ugh." She immediately got up from her chair and stopped writing the lyrics for their new song. As she grabbed his phone and threw it at the corner. "What the fu-

He felt heavy weight on his standing member, realizing that she sat on his boner that was from watching all those Jimin videos. Groaning in a soft tone as he did so. He was blank and speechless, he had nothing to do but just look at her face with his lips apart.

Her arms going around his neck. "Now, can you pay attention to me and what we're supposed to do?" She said seductively, slowly moving her ass forward and backwards, Yoongi biting his lower lip at the situation. He suddenly grabbed her ass, causing her to flinch.

He moved closer and closer, Her excitement going higher and higher.

"No." He whispered in a hoarse tone to her ear. He carried her up and let her land at her feet. She was disappointed about the fact that Yoongi doesn't want to fuck her or anything. She tried way too many times but it seems like to her that he doesn't want her.

He walked towards the corner in where his phone landed. "Dangit there's a crack." He mumbled, She didn't even give a single apology.

"I'll get going. I'm tired." Yoongi muttered as he walked towards the exit of their studio, but of course, she always has the opportunity to stop him.

"Don't leave yet!" She shouted and hugged him from behind tightly.

"Come on, we can spend this whole last day together, it's just the afternoon.. and our contract's gonna end already." She said, her other hand landing on his member, gripping on it.

"W-Would you stop?!" He suddenly turned back and growled.

"How many times.. just, how many times do you have to kiss me, grab my dick, or even try your hardest to receive my-

She cut him off instantly with a rough kiss. It was not passionate and not a single 'love' was put into it. She just wanted his attention, she wanted the fame that Yoongi has, she wanted to be fucked.

He pushed her away from him, letting the kiss go, He couldn't take it anymore, but he had to risk it for the money, for his family.

He had to suffer not texting Jimin for 2 in a half months. Just because of her lie that he would get fired if he'd focus too much on that phone. He had to suffer the consequences if he wouldn't pay so much attention to her. He had to suffer staying with her the whole 2 months as a business partner. Yes, he was happy that he won the 2 awards, but he wasn't happy at all, winning together with a girl like her.

"Look I want to get going okay, we can see each other again later in the dorm, you can finish the song and text me if your done ok"
He exclaimed.

Before even taking a step, she gripped his wrist. "But daddy don't you want to-

"EunHa." He cut her off

"I'm fucking gay." He groaned and let her release her grip harshly, walking back to the studio with loud thumps and a mad expression.

"That's What I thought, bitch." He mumbled, rolled his eyes and walked going back to the dorm.