57

A/N:
HEWO!! I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH HUHUHU 🤧🤧🤧 the past few months, was basically the start of summer in which i knew it was the right time write but apparently i didnt have much inspiration and motivation but now gladly, i thought of you guys again and my thoughtful ass didnt want you guys to leave ya'll hanging so here i am!! 🥰 i 'm finally back, i miss you guys and hope u enjoy these few more chapters!! i might continue dear roommate so please be patient! hihi love u guys xx💜

Tonight was overwhelming, every touch was breathtaking, Jimin's sounds were filled with pain yet passion. Though, all what he's gone through for the sake of his older going against the actual enemy here made his body weak and fragile. He's been trying to hide it ever since his desire happened but looks like it didn't really last long.

"Jimin."

Yoongi said worriedly with his baby boy ontop of him and his member currently being hugged by the painful walls of jimin's little hole. The older groaning and moaning every time the younger moves upwards and downwards on him made him feel every single thing he desired ever since, he wanted this feeling with Jimin passionately and no amount of pain placed on him.

"Ahh.. aghhh.. ahh"

But, after what happened earlier this day, just because the younger wanted all of this to be over and but ease to his so-called boyfriend even though it had nothing to do with him, he would do anything worth helping Yoongi no matter the cost.

Jimin's only response was his painful moans , he just kept going. Faster. Faster. and faster to let Yoongi enjoy the moment and putting the pain aside. His body was trembling, and tears were about to slip out of the younger's poor eyes squeezing because of all the pain he's recieving throughout his body especially the bottom part.

"Jimin!!"

Yoongi called out once again in a yell. He couldn't take watching his younger trying to resist the pain even though he couldn't right before his eyes when he's getting all the enjoyment.

The younger finally halts, he opened his eyes with tears strolling down his fragile cheeks looking straight to the older's. Yoongi saw his glistening eyes filled with pain, as the younger realized, he quickly wiped his eyes with his arms,

"Why're you crying?" Yoongi questioned worriedly with the raspy voice of his.

"Crying? W-What are you talking about?" Jimin smiled and chuckled.

After hearing the younger chuckle with a bright but fake smile of his, He really couldn't resist it anymore. "You dumbass" Yoongi said, as Jimin's smile started to fade.

Yoongi then started to carry Jimin and put him on his side like a baby, He put the blanket on top of Jimin to stop him from shivering and a little light kiss on the forehead to ease his trembling. He looked at his face again right after until he realized both Jimin's hands were covering his own precious face.

"Jimin.."

"I'm sorry Yoongi.. I'm so sorry.."

The younger said while he sobs in between each syllable.

"Jimin, I should be the one sorry here, you did nothing wrong, absolutely nothing, so you dont have to-

"I'm sorry for being such a stubborn person.. i know i shouldn't have gone there without your permit.. and now.. i can't even enjoy this with you.. im so sorry.. and also.."

"Hey, that's enough. There's definitely nothing else to worry about but you. You did this just for me , And the last thing i need is for you to apologize for no other reason but this and cry right in front of me. Again, You did and risked your life just for me and make things easier for me, and that's all i needed. So don't cry anymore, i hate it when i see you this way. And all of this?? It doesnt matter to me right now, and who the fuck cares if this isnt enjoyable at all, your presence, and your voice speaking back to me already makes me enjoy the most important moments in my lifetime."

"Yoongi.."

"I love you, so much, Park Jimin. Please don't forget that."

"And i love you so much too Yoongi."

Jimin cries more out of joy while laying down on bed hearing all those from Yoongi that's currently on top of him staring at those beautiful and glistening eyes of his turning into little crescent moons. They finally share a passionate and deep needed kiss right after that short memorable pep talk. This moment will remain unforgettable for the two as they continue their night in each other's arms.

next morning

instagram
bunny.gguk
HELLO
——
WAKE UP YOU LIL SHIT
——
I THINK THIS IS A PROBLEM.
——
tbfh no i dont think it is either
——
BUT YEAH J THINK IT IS A FUFKING PRORBLEM BICYXYHC SO JUDTD WAKE THE FUCK UP AND LET GO OF YOONGLES FOR A BIT
——
oh how is u btw

Jimin finally wakes up just because of receiving some sudden messages from a deep sleep filled with Yoongi's warmth, As he realized there was an empty space at the right side of his bed. He must be making breakfast.. but this early??

As he checked the time 5:45AM he read those notifications coming from is phone that made him wake up in the first place.

"What does this scumbag want noww"

He said in a complaining tone.

——
bunny.gguk
——

Today, 5:43AM

bunny.gguk
HELLO

bunny.gguk
WAKE UP YOU LIL SHIT

I THINK THIS IS A PROBLEM.

bunny.gguk
tbfh no i dont think it is either

bunny.gguk
BUT YEAH J THINK IT IS A FUFKING PRORBLEM BICYXYHC SO JUDTD WAKE THE FUCK UP AND LET GO OF YOONGLES FOR A BIT

bunny.gguk
oh how is u btw

o im fine ig

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO
YOU WANT SO EARLY IN THE
FUCKING MORNING BITCH YOU
RUINED MY GAWDDAMN BEAUTY
SLEEP

bunny.gguk
Sent a post

———

The brown haired checked the post as quick as he could. It was a video posted by an anonymous person.

"no fucking way." Jimin shockingly said out of the blue.

——
A/N:
PRETTY GUD CLIFFHANGER HUH HAHAHAHAHAH anywei jus saying again, i missed u guys so forkring much and i cant believe u still read this book :,> and tbh i dont know where this book and going now but i guess i'll just go with the flow HAHAHAHAH but yep, hope you guys enjoyed hihi love u all!!

next chapter maybe next week or possibly tomorrow!