10

Jimin suddenly got up from Jungkook's shouting coming from outside the room,

Yoongi's hand covering the younger's mouth, "SHHH!!!!" Yoongi shushed.

"He'll hear you GODDAMMIT!" Yoongi whispered loudly.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked from inside.

Yoongi immediately grasped onto Jung-Hyun's wrist and ran inside a dark room beside, hiding. "Y-Yeah?" Jungkook answered with some coffee spills hitting his hands, but he didn't care. All he cared about was, he actually saw the Agust D in person together with his older brother. His eyes keep switching to the dark room instead of Jimin.

"Why did you shout?" The older asked in confusion, walking towards the trembling boy, with an expression of excitement. Jungkook bit his lower lip, "uhh, you see, t-the coffee!! It.. I-It spilled a bit and, it w-was too hot! So.."

"Ahh okay, be careful next time." Jimin said in concern, Yoongi just behind the wall, eavesdropping and such and sighs in relief as soon as they both go into the room. Isn't that boy the one in the picture with Jimin? And he called Jong-Hyun 'hyung' .. he also lied for me .. but there's just one question 'till I could trust him. Yoongi thought.

"Jung-Hyun."

"Mm?"

"That's your brother, right?"

"Yes, Mr. Min."

"Is he.. dating anyone? perhaps?"

"Yeah for sure."

"WHAT!?" Yoongi shouted and immediately covered his mouth. Quickly peeking out that dark room to see if Jimin or Jungkook heard him.

Gladly, he just hears them talking, not questioning about a shout or anything. He sighed again in relief.

"Tell me.. who's he dating?" Yoongi whispered.

"I'm not sure exactly, he never even talks to me about it that much. And why do you ask? Is it related to why you went here in the first place?" He questioned.

"Ugh dangit, Nothing. It's. Nothing." The younger clenched his fists and he was so full on his thoughts.

What if he's dating, Jimin?

"You know what, fuck it." Yoongi groaned as he got up and barged in to the room beside, which is Jimin's workplace. Jung-Hyun following Yoongi.

Their heads both turned to the side in sync.

"A-Agust D!" Jungkook once again shouted, as he stood up quick with a wide exciting grin and waving hands.

"Y-Yo..Yoongi?" Jimin questioned, actually seeing the older right in front of him.

He walked towards Jungkook who was in his fanboy state and immediately gripped his wrist, pulling him outside the room, he turned his body and slammed his back against the wall, leaving the older trapping him with is one hand and the other in his pocket.

Jimin immediately went out, from hearing that loud slam on the wall. "What the hell is going-
He froze, seeing Jungkook being trapped by the angry and vicious Yoongi.

Jungkook was surprised at the situation, looking at Yoongi with his lips apart and his eyes being in the 'jungshook' pace.

"Tell me boy,"

The younger left a lump in his throat, he's shocked that, first, his biggest idol Agust D is literally just 5 inches away from him and second, his idol looks so hot from that distance, his parted hair, angry expression, gritting of teeth, makes him blank.

Jung-Hyun resting his hand in his shoulder whispering to his ear. "don't hurt him or anything, Mr. Min."

"Yoongi what are you doing.." Jimin muttered. Seeing someone walk down the hallway going towards the two.

"Who are you dating?" Yoongi said in a serious and curious expression.

"Me. Is there a problem?" A raspy, deep voice coming from their side said so.

They both looked beside them, as they see a tall figure, bangs half covering his wavering eyes and glossy lips. Wearing all Gucci clothing and accessories.

"T-Taehyungie!" Jungkook shouted in excitement.