35

"Okay, first lets start of with why you guys were in a car that's 2 houses away from our apartment, doing something, that let the police talk to you and blaming all the shit on me jUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW ME."

Namjoon scolded the two that was just sitting on Jimin's bed and giggling at each other.

"Hello!? Can you guys stop with your lovey dovey thing and explain? What really happened out there??" Namjoon snapped.

"Well.. you see.. Weeeeeeeeee made out? The engine suddenly turned on, And my back accidentally pressed on the middle of the steering wheel? That made a long beep?" The younger said while looking at Yoongi just smiling.

"And that obviously bothered the whole neighborhood ESPECIALLY ME." Namjoon said while pointing at himself.

"Chill would ya." Yoongi said at Namjoon that was completely frustrated.

"How could I chill? The police is actually blaming that shit ON ME and I didn't do anything wrong. you.. guys.. JUST UGH GET OUTTA MY SIGHT PLEASE. EVEN THOUGH YOURE THE AGUST D IM GONNA-

Namjoon said as he stepped out of Jimin's bedroom to get some fresh air.

"He seems pissed." The older said awkwardly that made the younger chuckle. Yoongi immediately sat up and locked the bedroom door, walking towards Jimin as he hovered on top of him making the younger smile. "Now can we continue?" Yoongi Asked as Jimin nodded as a reply.

-

"Hey, I'm sorry that you had to leave early, there was problems with my roommate and Agust D.." Namjoon spoke through the phone, talking to his boyfriend, Kim Seokjin. "Mhm, Yeah.. its all settled- like I told you they're luckily dating-.. tomorrow?-.. Youre free?-.. Oh that'll be great!-.. 5PM?-.. Okay!-.. See you tomorrow baby-.. Love you too!- Bye!"

Namjoon said as he put his phone down and his head is all in excitement, he's gonna see Jin again, and one thing that makes him happy, is seeing him.

"Oh my fucking- they're actually fucking at 9PM-

Namjoon says as he hears moans and skin flapping coming from Jimin's thin bedroom door. He walks towards the door,

"Hey can you guys keep it down?! You're gonna destroy the neighbor's ears again!!" Namjoon says as he bangs his fists onto the door that's locked. The two just ignoring him and the moans just gets louder and louder.

"Ugh, lucky them.. me and Jin barely even had sex.." Namjoon whimpered.