55

"seriously what a bitch, what kind of manager would do this shit this is just stupid." Jungkook exclaimed, spinning around his spinning chair and scrolling down his instagram explore page seeing all these nasty posts about his best friend's boyfriend. "hey it's just a thought, i already know yoongi won't do such a thing like that and he told me everything what manager kang did, so—

"jimin."

"yeah?"

"we're going to a bar."

"what?"

"i know where this place is, taehyung and i usually hang there and even bang the-"

"woah woah, okay there, i only need the place not,,"

"okay okay, it's totally not like you're just going to brag about you and yoongi fucking the whole fucking day not ev-

"okay!!! kookie ! let's go to the bar !" Jimin said as he had enough, he quickly grasped onto Jungkook's wrist and took him outside the studio. The younger quickly starting the car engine and going to the location.

instagram
agustd: hey baby
agustd: we need to talk

appeared on Jimin's lock screen, he already knew what they were both going to talk about, everything in the explore page literally. "who is it?" jungkook asked by the ring from the phone, "yoongi." jimin stated, "fuck, you better not tell him we're going to the bar or he's going to-

"i know, i know.." jimin cut him off, as jungkook gulped.

———
agustd✔️
———

agustd
hey baby

agustd
we need to talk

alrighty ❤️ i'll talk to you after work ok?
kook and i are currently just finishing a song we produced

agustd
mm okay, ttyl ily jimin

they both have reached their destination and exited the car, walking fast towards the bar like they're some policemen. jungkook kicked the door open as hard as he could, "welcome to—

"where the fuck is the manager." jungkook said with his tight grasp onto the collar of the bartender, "w-what do you mean manager s-sir??" he replied letting go of the glass he was wiping as it broke into pieces as soon it made contact with the floor. "the manager of agust d ??" jimin said with his raspy voice, resting his hand onto jungkook's shoulder.
"are you looking for me?" Manager Kang said, appearing out of no where, standing there like he was watching this whole scenery the whole time. jungkook then lets go of the poor bartender's collar and walked towards the old hag, "this is for yoongi!" he said while his fist met the manager's cheek.

"you think you can take advantage of me boy?" the manager said getting back up and pushing jungkook on the ground, taking the advantage he had and beating him up 'till he couldn't take it. though, he tried to hit the manager as well, but all his hits are just misses and dodged. "jungkook!" jimin said in worry as he tried to get the manager off the younger, "j-jimin! don't.." is what all jungkook left in his mouth, jimin did pull the eldest back, but he ended up having a strong push on his stomach but the manager. the result, he ended up falling on his ass and hitting his back with the sharp edge of the table. Jimin squeeked at the pain at his earned deep bruise on his stomach and back.

but he didn't give up. he already saw his best friend, eyes shut and both his arms are down on the ground from trying to hit the eldest back. "no one does that to my son! especially myself! how dare you try to-"

"motherfucker!" jimin hit the manager with one of the chairs, as the manager gained unconsciousness he still had the strength to do so gladly. as he fell back on his knees again due to the pain the manager caused. he moved to the younger with both of his palms and knees that's laying down unconsciously, "jungkook, this was my problem, i should've not involved you in this, i'm sorry." jimin apologized. while the bartender, the whole time, he was watching the whole scene, he held back his bravery due to how frightened he was. he couldn't even protect and defend his father, he was just crying all his tears out.

"dad!" the bartender shouted rushing to his dad's aid after getting hit by a chair. jimin then turned his attention to him, looking at him hugging his unconscious father on the ground. "if i were you, i would move on a happy life without that kind of father that ruins every single one's reputation, though he did fight for you, but i bet 95% of his intention was just for his OWN reputation." jimin said, the bartender then turned his head back to his father, thinking about what the older said, "that might be true, but he's my father, and a son always loves his father right?" the bartender said.

"whatever you say, but do you really still love him after what he's done to so many people?."

he's right.

Jimin then stood up carrying jungkook on his back, even though he had all that pain on his body, he won't ever mind when it comes to a close person of his, it's risky, but it's worth it.

"anyways, just think about it kid." jimin said, going outside and to the car to drive to a nearby hospital. but little did he know, the bartender not only watched the whole scenery, but recorded it and always has the opportunity to post it. if he does believe what Jimin said about his father, he would truly expose him,,

POSTED!

———
woah it's truly been awhile my luvlies i missed u all so much!xx 💗💗💗💗