11

The 4 sitting on a sofa and chairs in Jimin's workplace. Jung-Hyun, stayed in the car to wait for Yoongi. Jungkook wrapped around by Tae's arms. The atmosphere was awkward, silence filling the whole room.

"So!" Jimin snapped.

"First of all, may I ask, why are you here?" His eyes suddenly turned to Yoongi's,

"Look, all I wanted was to meet and talk to you in person, of course it was so boring in the dorm so all I could do was text you, but, the thing was, you had work so I had no choice to go here and meet you. How did I know where you worked? I has to risk texting one of who you followed which was sexyjooniee and I have no idea why I picked him but I saw him like and comment on your posts so I had the feeling that he was your friend in which he was. *inhales* so I texted him and asked if he was your friend of course for sure and like I said HE IS, and he's a big fan of me too, so I asked him where you worked and shit then he told me, my manager knows so it's all good and my bodyguard's BROTHER which is YOUR WORK FUCKING BUDDY and I THOUGHT THAT YOU DATED HIM SO I was quite mad?? So of course I had to talk to him and-"

"okay enough! Just calm down jeez" Kim Taehyung, aka Jungkook's boyfriend cuts Yoongi's 'rap'

"You're really born to be a rapper aren't you" He said.

"Wai-wai-wai-wai-WAit. You texted.. NAMJOON TO KNOW WHERE I WORK?"

Yoongi nodded at Jimin's shouting.

"You should've asked me or something you know?!" Jimin said.

"But I had a feeling you're just gonna say 'oohh you haven't even dropped the act yet' OR 'oohh you're just gonna stalk me aren't you.'." Yoongi said mockingly

"Wait, so you guys are like friends now?" Jungkook snapped.

Yoongi and Jimin slightly nodded.

"That's.. THATS FUCKING UNFAIR JIMIN!!" Jungkook cried out on Taehyung's chest, The older stroking his fluffy black hair.

"And what did you mean act?" Taehyung questioned.

"Why did you say that Yoongi?!" Jimin slapped his shoulder. "Then what should I have said?" Yoongi shrugged.

"Mr. Min, Manager-nim is calling you, we need to go back now." Jung-Hyun barged in.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook suddenly got up from Taehyung's chest and hugged him tight.

"You're so tall all of a sudden!" Jung-Hyun said in response, rustling his hair and hugged him back. "I have to go now, I'll see you at Sunday together with Mom 'kay?"

"Okay!" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Your brother is Yoongi's body guard?!" Jimin shockingly said. "Yeah? Problem? You douche," Jungkook replied back with his sudden change of mood. "Jimin I actually said that his brother is my-" Yoongi suddenly talked.

"What do you fucking mean? BITCH, you're the one that seenzoned me all the time and doesn't even-

"I'm going now Jimin." Yoongi said, with a wave.

"Next time check your mothefucking DMs would you." Yoongi growled before leaving the room. Jimin rolled his eyes and waved.

"Now! Back to what I was saying! You don't even-

"BITCH, you didn't even tell me that Yoongi and you were friends!!." Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung getting annoyed. Especially Jimin.

"BITCH CAN YOU LET ME TALK." Jimin talks back.

As Yoongi walks down the hallway the argues of Jungkook and Jimin we're still heard. Then passes the counter desk, he sees the girl again. Drooling and fangirls whenever she sees him. His expression was just, fully disgusted.

"B-Bye Agust D! Come again soon!!" She said

He waved at her with his fake gummy smile and walked down the stairs towards the car.

They reached the dorm, but they see his manager with some random girl beside him. She looked young, her skin perfectly contrasts with the reflection of the sun, her hair blowing apart at every second the wind blows a strand.
She bows at him with a sweet smile.

"Yoongi, welcome your new business partner, EunHa, you'll be working with her until her job here is done. You'll produce music for her and sing with her. I'll be giving you a contract later. Got it?"

Yoongi gulped, he didn't expect this at all, his dream was to be a soloist, sing solo, rap solo, perform solo. But he needs to agree, the money is all he needs for his family to be proud and all.

"Got it." He replied back in a mutter.

A/N : ( must read )

EunHa's character will be Suran's, I didn't want to use Suran's name and all because of the dating rumors shit going crazy before and it might be offensive, so I had to come up with another name. But what I meant by character, I meant the photos that'll be taken // posted, will be suran as EunHa her self.

( I love suran so much, please don't hate me for this, ily all)