34

"W-What?" Yoongi asked surprisingly. He was shocked at such words from Jimin, at first, The younger wasn't really ready.

"You kn-know what I said Yoongi.." Jimin muttered, looking down at his toes. Thinking in why he said that in the first place, blaming and blaming himself in his thoughts. Jimin bit his lip and his head suddenly shot up, "Y-You know what Yoongi, we don't have-

The older stopped Jimin from making any word, making his lips land on Jimin's soft lips, their tongues exploring each other's mouths passionately, He wrapped around his arms around Jimin's small waist, the younger's hands resting on his firm muscles. But the thing is, they're having their time right at the entrance of Jimin's workplace.

Jimin realizing that they could be seen and all, he quickly lets go for air, Yoongi as well. "W-Wait.. Yoongi, n-not here.."
Jimin huffs as Yoongi nods as a reply. The older quickly grasps his wrist, pulling him outside of the studio, "C-Come back Agust D! please!" The girl at the counter quickly said as she saw the two. Also confused on why Yoongi was so attached to Jimin and they quickly rushed outside like they're both late for something.

They both ran to Yoongi's Lamborghini, the two not even caring about a single person that's saying such things like 'come back' 'we love you' and all. Camera flashes flashing at each step they took. The sky was dark, and the flashes were bright. So bright that it made Jimin tighten his eyes a bit as a result.

As soon as they reached the car, they both breath heavily from walking fast to a far parking of Yoongi's.

Yoongi sat on the driver's seat leaving Jimin sitting on the passenger's. "I don't think you know where I-

"I know Jimin, you really didn't expect Namjoon telling me where you guys live too?" Yoongi cut him off. Jimin rolling his eyes with a grin as a reply.

As soon as they reached near Jimin's apartment, The older could notice Jimin biting his lip, rubbing both his thighs together, and brushing his hair up, noticing a bulge on his tight pants between his inner thighs by the rear view mirror.

He's feeling it.

Yoongi suddenly parked at the side of the passenger lane. Jimin in confusion in why he did so. "What's wrong?" Jimin said. Yoongi sighs, "you really turn me on do you Jimin?"

Jimin tilted his head and lifted up a brow, "Wh-

The older Again smooches on the younger's soft lips, both of their saliva mixing in between the kiss. Cutting him off on what he was supposed to say again.

"Right n-now??" Jimin questioned when they let go. Yoongi turned the engine off and then patted on his thigh, a sign that the younger should sit on his lap. The younger grins and unbuckled his seat belt, making his right knee go across the drivers seat and the other just at the older's right side, Grinding on him.

It was night, the stars and the moon were shining through his black car, together with the street lights, making a perfect contrast to it, them being able to be seen at all.

Jimin lands his lips to Yoongi's again, but this time it was deeper. Yoongi grasping onto the thick jibooty as the younger flinches. Both of their two members were touching, Jimin's arms were around Yoongi's neck, it was a really comfortable moment for the two.

But they will somehow have trouble with their shirts and pants due to them literally being in one seat hAHA IM SORRY