48

"Guys!! Wake up would you?" Namjoon says, dressed in his business attire about to leave for work. Acting as a parent, waking them up is like an important duty for him to do. Yoongi suddenly sits up with his messy yellow, blu-ish hair and drool coming out of his mouth. Rubbing his eyes like a baby and stretches his arms.

"Good you've woke up , now wake your boyfriend up okay? I have to go to work and I might be late.. and By the way! I'll be staying in Jin's overnight so, take care okay?" Namjoon says with care, taking a step out of Jimin's bedroom and leaving the apartment as he did so with his goodbyes.

Yoongi then switches his lazy, sleepy eyes to his sleepy and tired boyfriend that's laying down beside him. As he taps Jimin's shoulder gently, going closer to his cheek and kissing it slowly. "Wake up, baby.." Yoongi whispers,

"Y-Yoongi.." Jimin mutters, still with his eyes closed and saliva coming out of his mouth like a fountain.

Yoongi replies with a 'Mm?'

"I-I don't feel well." The younger says, furrowing his eyebrows and eyes tightening slowly.

"What?"

Yoongi then gets pieces of hair moving it to the side for him to feel his boyfriend's forehead. "Hot."

"Wait, Hold on Jimin." Yoongi says immediately jumping off of bed, running to the medicine section and getting the thermometer and some medicine as soon as possible. As soon as he placed the thermometer on Jimin's mouth, "shit, 39.7 degrees.." Yoongi mumbles. Jimin whimpering a bit due to some pain.

"Jimin, where're you feeling the pain?" Yoongi questions in worry, realizing Jimin bawling softly on his spot.

The younger didn't reply, instead he just keeps his soft whimpers to himself, letting it all out softly.

Yoongi then let out the medicines for fever, quickly running to get cold water together with a towel. He soaks the towel with that cold water, rubbing the towel on Jimin's soft face carefully, then resting the towel sideways on his forehead, caressing Jimin's hair sweetly. "Get better soon enough okay baby? I hate seeing you like this too" Yoongi mumbles.

The older walks to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them, one of Jimin's favorite, chicken soup.

As soon as he finished he placed the two bowls on a tray, gripping onto the sides tightly to carry it in his bedroom.

Once he enters, he sees Jimin sitting on his spot, rubbing his eyes, the towel somehow moved on top of his head. Yoongi immediately landed the tray on the desk, rushing to Jimin concerned.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yoongi says caressing his cheek.

"Mhm, I just feel weak that's all, so, it isn't really a fever, right??" Jimin says without knowing that his temperature is actually very high.

"Well, Jimin, your temperature is 39.7.." Said Yoongi hesitantly.

"Awwwwh.." The younger runs his fingers on the side of his head,

"It's okay, I know you'll get better soon.. anyway! I made your favorite!" The older says, getting the tray from the desk, bringing it on the bed.

"Chicken soup!" Yoongi says happily with his gummy smile, Jimin smiles widely, "Ahh, Thank you!" Jimin says excitedly before digging in his favorite.

"After you have to drink these medicines 'kay?" Yoongi informs while cupping his two hands on Jimin's two round chubby cheeks as Jimin nods happily with soup in his mouth.

The two happily spent their moments on the bed for today, since Jimin was too weak to barely even stand up. Yoongi checking his temperature every hour, the lowest he could reach was 38.6. But it was all okay for him, he knows so well that Jimin will get better soon enough.

"I'll be going now, okay? I'll be back as soon as possible, just for you baby." Yoongi says, all dressed up as Jimin's just resting on his bed like a baby he is. Jimin says his goodbyes and see you laters to his lover sweetly. As he leaves the apartment with blowing kisses coming from the younger as Jimin receives kisses from him too.

"Come back early please." Jimin mumbles in his bed sheets.