52

Jimin quickly stands up from the bed, realizing his time he spent with Namjoon was all him not wearing anything as his bottom. Smacking his head with his palm harshly, "goddammit Jimin!" He says to himself. He grabs his boxers from the corner and wearing it immediately, walking towards the wall, and knocks gently. He attaches his left ear to the wall while doing so.

"Yoongi?" Said Jimin in a soft way. Expecting to hear atleast a knock or a voice but he didn't even hear a single reply.

Hearing a 'ting' sound coming from the side table beside his bed. Realizing it was his phone, he runs getting it and rushes back to hear any response coming from the older.

instagram
agustd: i'm sorry baby

That notification suddenly caught his attention, opening his phone and going to Instagram as soon as possible.

———
agustd
———

agustd
i'm sorry baby

No u didn't do anything

agustd
I made you that way so ofc I did

that must've been a nightmare or something or

Namjoon must've been kidding I know !

agustd
I didn't know what I was thinking

agustd
I was being idiotic, not realizing a single
thing I've done to  you Jimin

agustd
I hurt u

agustd
Physically and mentally I know

No you didn't Yoongi

stop saying that

I hate it when u say those kinds of things

agustd
You do hate it but what I'm saying right now is the truth.

agustd
I hurt you sosoo much

agustd
I'll never forgive myself as a slut

agustd
I'm sorry

agustd
I'm sorry for being such a whore

agustd
I'm sorry for being such a bitch

agustd
I'm sorry for being a person that would hurt people

agustd
especially you

agustd
it's okay if u don't forgive me and I know you don't
because I don't either

———

Moments later, he didn't receive any message coming from the younger, it must've been Namjoon that came in his room or something, He thought. "Fuck Yoongi why did you even do it you little piece of shit!" He said to himself, throwing his phone at the corner, not even caring. He then flops on Namjoon's spinning chair, sighing, pressing his elbows on the soft arm support and massages his temples, trying his best to memorize what happened after the meeting. He bites his lip to stop himself for letting any tear that would fall from his eyes any second. "Why did I do that to him?.." Yoongi murmured in full regret because he never did intend to. In fact, he would never do such a thing to a person he loves so much and would risk everything for.

He head suddenly shot up from a loud sound from the door, seeing a brown haired boy before the opened door. Walking towards him fast, as Yoongi's eyes widen, "Jimi—

The younger suddenly presses his plump bruised lips on Yoongi's, cutting him off instantly. Jimin bends forward a bit to reach his lips, their tongues exploring each other's mouths once again in an expression of affection; love. Not how he did it a few hours ago, that was full of desire and force. Jimin starts to sit on his lap, still with their lips attached. Yoongi stroking the sides of his torso meanwhile Jimin's forearms hugging each other with the older's soft neck in between.

Yoongi's hands going down to the Jibooty, squishing it as Jimin moans an 'mmghm' between the kiss.

They slowly let go to catch some air, Yoongi's eyes land on Jimin's puffy and watery eyes.

"I-

"Shh, even though you don't forgive yourself, you still have my forgiveness as an acceptance. So don't you dare say anything like that."

"Yeah but-

"I still love you Yoongi,"

The older softly smiled as a reply, Jimin's fingers runs across his forehead to move away the excess strands of hair coming in his way. Kissing him deep afterwards. The two smiling in between the kiss. Enjoying this moment as a forgiveness for the two.

As for Namjoon, he watches the two have their moment while it lasts. Crossing his arms, resting his arm against the side of the wall and smiling at what he's seeing.

"Jimin, you little kid" Namjoon mumbles, with a 'tsk'