Chapter 8: Happiness

Luffy's POV:

After Nami helped me with my tie, all of us started going to the middle of town. Because that's where the festival is, duh. When we got into the middle of town there was a straight line of food! Also a bunch of chairs and tables and even a huge dance floor, heck there's even a bar near the dance floor with all kinds of booze. Even the townsfolk dressed nicely.

 I started drooling, my eyes were sparkling, and my posture looked like my back was aching.

I said, "Foooood~ Huuuungrryyyy~"

Nami seemed to have notice this and said, "Dance comes first, y'know."

I looked at her and said, "Could you blame me? I haven't eaten in 2 weeks."

"Luffy-san!" A cheery voice started calling for me.

I looked at the person that was calling me and it was Nakiri, she was also dressed nicely. Her dress kinda matches Nami's, only it wasn't orange, but white.

"Come on! Everyone is at the dance floor." Nakiri said as soon as she wrapped her arms on my arm and dragged me to the dance floor.

"W-wait! Nakiri!" I said as Nakiri is dragging me.

Nami's POV:

Nakiri dragged Luffy to the dance floor where the other townsfolk are. It made my heart ache again, seeing them together like this. Luffy might not know much about love, but he should at least care about my feelings for him.

"Why don't we pick a table." Robin suggested to the crew.

"Ok." The crew said.

All of us seated on 3 tables, because there were 3 chairs per table. We saved one chair for Luffy. There were also catering services here, so I ordered an orange juice. Everyone else left to take care of their own business, except Robin. Usopp and Chopper started telling the stories of Captain Usopp's Great Adventures, every word was a lie. Sanji was dragged by the wonderful women to the dance floor. Brook and Franky took care of the music for the dance floor.When the orange juice, that I ordered, is served to me. I started drinking.

I looked at Robin a little confused and I asked, "Nobody asked you to the dance?"

"Actually there is someone."

"Who?"

Zoro reached for Robin's hand and they went to the dance floor.

"I'll talk to you later." Robin said as they left me behind. 

I felt alone, feeling like I won't find love in my life.

Luffy's POV:

As soon as Nakiri stopped dragging me, I noticed that we were in the middle of the dance floor. Nakiri face was red, probably as red as Nami.

"Hey, Nakiri are you sick?"

Nakiri looked at me,confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

"You're face is red."

She touched her cheeks and she turned around quickly.

She said, "I-I'm just a little e-embarrassed, that's all. It's just..."

Nakiri slowly started turning around and looked at me with dog eyes.

She said, "I haven't dance with anyone before."

I smiled widely and I said, "I don't even know what kinda dance it is! Hahahaha!"

She giggled and she started getting so close to me and Franky and Brook said, "Get in your positions everyone!"

A Kiss: A Luffy x Nami Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें