Chapter 18: Making A Move

I do love these kinds of things....

One can quickly assume it's a happy ending....

Well, you're dead wrong....

The guy and the girl confessed their feelings....

Yet they still harbor secrets from each other,

Or maybe they have forgotten....

Maybe that's the case....

Guess I'll just have to find out for myself....

Hehehe.... This is so enticing.....

I wonder....

How would they react....?

If they remember....?

Time for the big reveal....

Time for this story to reach its final stages....

Time for Death to come and hunt, it's prey....

xxxxxxxx

Nami woke up feeling groggy, it was like a feeling of being run over by something big or just getting hit on the head real hard. Nami held her head and found herself in the abandoned house, she and Luffy slept for the day. Only she found herself on the bed with the sheets, covering the bottom half of her body up to her chest. She looked to her side to search for a certain Straw hat wearing captain, then she looked around, but Luffy doesn't seem to be anywhere in the room, which was weird, she would expect him to be by her side, since with what happened yesterday. Then she found her white buttoned-up shirt on the floor,which had been dirtied after last night's disaster, as well as Luffy's red cardigan, which was also dirtied. With the addition of her.... black panty?!

She knew she didn't wear any pants, so she could only assume what it is they did. Her stomach knotted itself into a ball and finding for more ways for it to tie itself into more of a knot, a clear sign of anxiety written all over her face. Once her hands gripped the hem of the sheet, she slowly uncovered  herself, it resulted to seeing what it is she feared most... she was naked.

A feeling suddenly welled up in her throat and she let it all out.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Sounds of footsteps were heard and it seemed to be going full speed, at the bedroom door.

Half-naked, Luffy rushed quickly, within a millisecond, and his shoulder collided with the doorframe to the bedroom.

"What?! WHAT?!" exclaimed Luffy.

Nami whipped her head to Luffy's direction and she felt heat rise up to her cheeks and, as quick as she felt it, she became red as a tomato.

"G-GET OUT!!!!" the flustered and red Nami pointed straight through Luffy, in case he couldn't take the hint, she continues to tug the sheet as to cover her upper body and womanhood.

"Huh? Why?" Of course it couldn't be that simple to make Luffy to go away or even make him stop looking at her general direction.

Nami got off of the bed as quick as she ran up to Luffy. She opened her palm and jerked her arm outward, preparing to swing.